Chapter 33

*Chapter 23*

Annabelle's POV:

4 months later

"Annabelle!" Someone shakes me, trying to wake me. Seriously? Again? I mumble a No and groan. "Please Belly." The same voice pleaded and I roll over.

"What do you want?" I whined, annoyed that this always happens.

"Addison won't stop crying." He said.

This is a regular thing. Addison wakes Trent up by crying, he tries to make her stop, she doesn't, he wakes me up, I whine, then I get up and make her fall asleep. Thankfully, I'm a deep sleeper.

"Seriously Trent?" I whined while standing onto my feet. I walk over to the crib and pick up Addison. "It's okay." I cooed to her.

She's been waking us up at least 3 times a week ever since she was born. I think she's scared of the dark or something. I should to get her a nightlight.

I gently pat her back. She's gotten a lot bigger over these 4 months. She's able to hold her own neck up now, I don't have to hold her like a baby, and she smiles a lot.Same with Aidan.

The thing that makes Aidan special is that he's an easy baby. He rarely wakes us up. He's a quiet baby. He used to not be but I guess as he got a little older, it changed.

"It's okay, Addy." I cooed again while bouncing her. Her cries turn into little whines. "I love you." I rub her back as she quits whining. I lay her down and she falls back asleep.

"I'm sorry, babe." Trent frowned. I walk back over to bed and lay down. I bring the covers over my face before falling back asleep.

--

I've been sitting in my bed, watching Trent sleep for the past 20 minutes. He looks so peaceful but I'm tempted to purposely wake him up like he's did to me almost every night since they were born.

I guess since I slept a lot yesterday, I couldn't sleep in today. I brush Trent's hair out of his face and I run my fingers along his jawline. His eyes flutter open.

"Sorry." I apologized and he smiles a little.

"It's okay." He leans up and pecks my lips. "I like your touch."

"I like yours too." I grinned. I stand onto my knees and move so I'm on his lap. My knees are on both sides of his hips. I run my fingers along his abs as he smiles at me.

I run my hands up to jaw line. I lean down and connect my lips to it. I leave a trail of kisses all along his jaw. He moans cutely and I smirk against his skin.

I move down so my lips are right under his ear; his sweet spot. I start to suck, then bite, lick, and kiss the same area while he lets out little moans.

He grabs my ass and gives it a squeeze.  "Trent." I giggle against his neck.

"You're the one getting me excited." He laughed deeply. I lean back up and get off of him. "Baby," He pouted.

"I'm sorry, Tren. I have to piss." I giggle. He laughed a little. I walk into the bathroom and do my business. I wash my hands and walk out. Trent is holding Addison in his arms.

She has her hands on his face while giggling.

"Awh." I cooed, making Trent jump.

"Dammit!" He cussed, accidentally. "I mean dang it."

"Sorry, Trent." I giggle.

"It's okay." He laughed sweetly.

"She's a daddy's girl, isn't she?" I smile walking over to them.