Chapter 58

*Chapter 58*

~~Annabelle's POV~~

"Trent!" I squealed.

He grabs me by the waist from behind and tosses me into the ocean. When I come to the surface I send Trent a little glare before giggling like a mad man.

"You're cute," He said and dives into the ocean. He comes up beside me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I can't believe how beautiful it is here! Oh my gosh! We've been here for 3 days yet it feels like only an hour." I smile.

"You're more beautiful than it is here," He grins, cheekily.

"And we've been having so much fun that time flies," He added.

"I know!" I exclaimed and wrap my legs around his torso. I wipe away the the salt water from Trent's forehead before I kiss it.

"Want to go eat something?" He asked. I nod.

"Lets go get some fruit!" I replied, thinking of how wonderful the fruit here is. It's insane! I've never tasted fruit this good before.

Trent carries me on his back and out of the water. We walk through the sand and towards the fruit bar type thing. He sits me on a chair and gets onto one next to me. We wait patiently for someone to come and take our order.

"Have I told you how fine you look in the suit?" He said while grinning.

"Oh you know, maybe... Every single day we've been here!" I giggle. He smiles.

"Well you do," He added. I smile.

"How may I help you?" A nice old man asked us. I smile up at him. I've always had a thing for old people.. Not a thing, thing, but yeah. I just think they're so cute and nice.. Well, most..

"Yes, we'd like to get the fruit madness." Trent orders for us. I nod in agreement.

"Okay is that all?"

"Yes, thank you." I replied. He smiles before walking away with the flaps of his apron flinging beside him.

Annoyed at my the hair flowing all over my face, I collect all of it in my hands and wrap a hair tie around my hair so it's up in a bun. Trent laces his hand with mine. I smile up at him.

"Come here," He murmured while pulling me up off of my chair. His hands find my waist and he pulls me in front of him. He pats his lap and I giggle. I take a seat on his knees so my body is facing his.

I squeal when his hands find their way towards my inner thighs.