Chapter 53

*Chapter 53*

Annabelle's POV:

"Annabelle, hurry up!" Trent shouted at me from outside the bathroom. I roll my eyes and continue to fix my make up. It's only 4:45pm, the rehearsal doesn't start until 5pm. I have time.

"Oh hush." I said, while finishing my mascara. I put on some concealer under my eyes to make it look like I wasn't crying. I'm still upset but I'm good at hiding it.

"Annabelle, you slow ass!" Trent scowled at me. I groan before putting my make up away and walking out of the bathroom.

"You don't need to be so mean to me. I'm struggling to hold in tears. I'm already upset, I don't need you to be an ass to me too." I said, quietly while walking over to my shoes.

"I'm sorry, love." He said, softly. I bend down and grab my shoes. I take them over to the bed and sit down beside him. He takes my hand in his. Neither of us say anything.

I start to feel the heat behind my eyes again. I need to stop. I keep my eyes straight forward and I can feel Trent's eyes on them. I pull out of Trent's hand and place my shoes of my feet. I stand onto my feet and turn towards Trent.

"Um, yeah, we should go down there." I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear while letting a loose tear slip. I frustratedly wipe it away. Trent frowns at me.

"Babe," He said, concerned. I breathe in shakily.

"Let's go, grab Addy, I'll grab Aidan." I let the tears pour out of my cheeks. I act like I'm not even crying; maybe it will help me stop.

I miss my parents. Like shit. I start to walk over to Aidan but Trent grabs ahold of my forearm. He spins me around to face him. He doesn't say anything at first. He uses his thumbs to wipe away my tears and kisses my cheek.

I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waists. I cry onto his shoulder. I grip my arms around him and hold on tightly. Trent coos sweet things into my ear while rubbing my back.

"I can't stop feeling so terrible. I miss them. The pain won't go away. I know they've been gone for years but not having them here for the best day of my life kills me." I sobbed.

"I know baby, I know." He cooed, softly. I pull my head away and just look at him. His eyes are sad and his lips are downward.

"I need to suck it up." I pull away and run my fingers through my hair. "I need to stop crying like a pathetic little baby." I bag on myself. Trent places his palm onto my cheek.

"You are aloud to cry, Annabelle." He said, softly. He presses his lips to my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked, changing the subject. His eyes show panic before he looks at his phone.

"4:58! Shit!" He cussed. I jump at his tone. He sends me an apologetic look. "How about you just stay up here and do whatever you need to do and I'll take the twins down there?" He said, fidgety. I nodded.

"Go ahead."

"I love you, see you in a bit." He pecks my cheek and I nod.

"I love you too." I said. He smiles before lifting our children and running out of the rooms. I smile a bit.

--

5:15pm!

I rush out of my room and into the elevator. I just fixed my make-up...again. I feel a bit stupid for being late to my own rehearsal. Well, who cares? I quickly press the button to the lobby and impatiently pat my foot onto the floor.

When the elevator door opens, I stalk out and walk quickly towards the ball room. This is so embarrassing. I open the door to the room and slowly walk in. I silently cuss out the door when it makes a low creaking noise.