Chapter 37

*Chapter 37*

Annabelle's POV:

"I-I." I stuttered. "I need some time." I stand onto my feet.

"W-where are you going?" Liam stands up next to me. I roll my eyes. He probably thinks I'm trying to escape. I thought. He's annoying as hell.

"I'm not leaving, I just need some time. I'm going to bed. We will talk in the morning. Is there a room where I can sleep?" I asked, quietly, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Um, yes. I'll show you the way." He said, awkwardly. He walks in front of me and I follow him. We turn the corner and he opens a door. "Here you are."

"Thank you." I said, just above a whisper. I walk inside the room and shut the door, leaving him out there, wondering what is going through my mind.

I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands. I'm so freaking stupid. I went ONE ENTIRE YEAR without talking to them, seeing them in person, or even caring about them because I'm so fucking stubborn. I didn't even give them a chance to explain.

Well, until now. I feel incredibly stupid and immature. I wasted a year without them. "I hate myself." I said, aloud. I seriously do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to end my life, I'm just really stupid. I hate that. I groaned.

I really shouldn't be as hard on myself as I am because they did lie to me and made me look like a fool. The feeling of being used is horrible. But they said that they always loved me. They said that that part wasn't a lie.

I have so many mixed feelings, I don't know what to do. I lay back on the bed and pull the covers over me. "What should I do?" I asked myself, aloud.

One part of me wants to forgive them, be with them, stay with them. And the other part wants me to ignore them, hate them, leave them.

I'm so tired I can barley think anymore. I guess I'll just think about it more, in the morning. I slowly close my eyes into a dreamless night.

--

I wake up, sweating. Every inch of my body is soaked and I feel disgusting. It's so hot in here! I wipe my forehead and rub it on my pants.

I look at the clock.

9:21am!

Might as well take a shower, I smell. I hop out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I strip out of my close and I get into the shower. As the warm water hits my back, my muscles relax. I start to sing, like every living human does in the shower.

I quickly wash my hair and body. Then I shave my legs and hop out. I grab a towel and dry off my dripping wet body.

"Crap." I mumbled. I just realized that I don't have any clean clothes. I guess I'll just have to re-wear my outfit from yesterday.

That's gross though. I need to wash them. I put on my bra, underwear, and spandex. Then I wrap myself in a towel. I open my door.

"Liam!" I yelled. I hear shuffling until he is right in front of my door.

"Yes?" He asked. He eyes my towel and blushes. I'm just your sister, I thought.

"Is there a washer?"

"Um, yes. Do you want me to wash your clothes?" He asked and I nod. "Here, you can wear my shirt until their clean."

"No, that's okay. I'll just stay in here until there clean. I'm wearing spandex anyways." I said.

"No, I want you to wear it." He said and takes it off, exposing his toned chest, and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I said and he nods with a little smile. I hand him my dirty shirt and pants. He walks away, leaving me alone so I can change.