Chapter 24

*Chapter 24*

Annabelle's POV:

Next morning

I wake up to something smacking my chest. I open my eyes and look down. It's only Trent's arm and look over at him. He's sound asleep. Then I realize I'm naked. Memories from last night replay in my mind. That was the best night of my entire life. No doubt about it.

I gently move Trent's arm off of me, careful not to wake him. I turn so I'm facing his sleeping body and yelp. I'm so sore. I was hoping that my cry out didn't wake him, but it did. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked groggily, yet worriedly.

"I'm really sore." I started to cry. Every time I move my legs, my area burns and feels like I pulled muscles.

"I'm sorry, baby. Was I too rough?" He asked, sadly.

"No, no. It was perfect. Soreness is common for first timers." He stands up, naked, and grabs some boxers. He slides them on and hops back in bed.

"Come here, I'll hold you."

"I'm not dressed though." I let a tear fal down my cheek and onto my neck.

"I'll pick you out something." He said and gets up. He walks over to my bag. "Is spandex and a t-shirt okay? And of course, undergarments."

"Yeah, um. Can I maybe wear one of your shirts though. I just- I like the smell." I slightly smile.

"Sure, my love." He said. He tosses over my bra, underwear, and spandex. Then he walks into the closet. I put them on while sitting in bed. I'm afraid if I stand up, I'll fall.

Once I have my bra and underwear on, I try and stand up so I can pull my spandex up. When I'm on my feet, I bend over and cry out.  Trent comes rushing over to me.

"Baby, come here." He pulled me into his arms.

"I need to put my spandex on." I cried.

"Here, I have the shirt you can wear in my hands. I'm going to sit you on the bed and put it on you. Then I'll put your spandex on." He told me. I nod, still crying.

He puts his shirt over my head and pop my arms through and he pulls it down for me. He holds out my spandex and I put my legs through the leg holes.

"I'm gonna stand you up and hold your waist while you pull them up okay?" He said and I nod. He helps me to my feet and holds my waist. I lean down and pull my spandex up. He picks me up and holds me like a baby. Then he sits on the bed with me in his arms.

"When do we leave? I don't want to leave its just I'm curious."

"Tomorrow afternoon." He answered and I nod.

"I feel like I'm not wearing pants." I chuckled, lightening the moment. He wipes my old tears.

"You're not." Trent smiled and I giggle.

"You know what I mean." He leans down and kisses my forehead. "What's the time?"

"Um. My phone says 12:58pm."

"That late?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. I guess our fun night wore us out." He said. I look up at him and he smirks at me.

"I love being in your grasp. I feel so safe." I whispered and he rubs my back.

"I'm glad because you make me feel safe, too."

"You're really good looking." I blurted out.

He laughed, "Thanks, beautiful." He grins.

"I have a question."