173

The next morning was very hectic. Gabriel had packed three suitcases, all of which were packed with different kinds of candies. Sam had only packed one, but Gabriel had put candy in that one too. Cas had packed two suitcases, packing all his belongings since he had no clue on what to bring. Dean, well, he hadn't packed anything yet.

"Dean!" Sam smiled, noticing that Dean had just walked into the room.

"How much room do you think we have?!" Dean asked, staring at all the suitcases.

Sam looked over at Gabriel to see he was eating out of one of the suitcases. Gabriel just looked at Sam and smiled, chocolate in his teeth. Sam rolled his eyes and looked back at Dean. "Dean, where are we going?"

Dean smiled at his brother, sitting down next to Cas. "It's a surprise Sammy."

~

After hours of driving and yelling from the backseat, they had arrived at their destination.

"An airport?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow at his brother. Dean gulped and smiled, feeling nervousness run through him. Sam simply nodded and woke Gabriel up, dragging him out of the backseat.

Cas followed Dean out of the car and helped him with the bags. "Dean, where are we going?" Dean looked at him momentarily before winking and walking away.

The four of them made their way through the security and onto the plane. Cas, Dean, Sam and Gabriel all shared a row. Dean and Sam sitting in the middle while Gabriel and Cas sat on either side of them. While the plane started up and started to roll down the runway Dean started to sweat.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, noticing how Dean was looking around cautiously.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Dean smiled quickly, tightening his seatbelt. He soon then started to hum, his leg shaking.

"Are you humming Metallica?" Sam asked.

Dean nodded. "It helps me calm down."

~

After various planes and a seven hour long plane ride, they landed. All four of them were tired out by the time they landed. "Okay Dean, where the hell are we?" Sam asked, looking around at all the green.

"I'm glad you asked. We're in-"

"Welcome to Lanai! Are you Mr. Winchester?" A girl in a uniform said.

Dean smiled and turned from Sam. "Yeah, that's me." .

The girl smiled and gestured for them to follow.

▪★▪

This chapter is short and crappy and I'm sorry but the next chapter will be better!