55

2.7k HOLY HELL GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH... in celebration of this glorious feat you all shall have an OFFICIAL DESTIEL DATE!!

♥♥♥

"Thanks Sammy, you're a big help!" Dean said, hanging up the phone. He parked outside the bunker and walked in, adjusting his suit. It felt weird wearing one but it would be worth it. All of it would be worth it.

"Cas, I'm back!" Dean yelled into the bunker, walking into the kitchen. He quickly gulped down a glass of water. Dean wiped his brow and took a deep breath, turning around. When he turned around, his jaw dropped.

There stood Cas, wearing the black suit that Dean had bought for him. He looked absolutely stunning just standing there, looking at Dean. Dean walked over to Cas and looked at him in awe. "Cas.. you look amazing.," He leaned in and planted a quick kiss to Cas' lips,"we should get going." Dean took his lover's hand and they walked out to the Impala, getting in.

"Dean, where are we going?" Cas asked, playing with his tie.

"It's a surprise, but I promise we'll be there soon. Okay?" Dean smiled as he drove down the road, heading toward their destination.

A little after a half hour and Cas repeatedly asking questions, they arrived. Dean looked over to Cas to see him looking out the window in awe. Dean smiled and grabbed Cas' hand, squeezing it. "You ready, babe?" Dean bit his lip at the use of the pet name and stared into Cas' wide eyes.

Cas nodded slowly and leaned over to kiss Dean. Dean pulled away and got out of the car, walking around and opening the door for Cas. Cas mumbled a small thank you just as a boy with a red outfit walked up to them.

"Oh wow," the boy looked at the Impala,"she's a beauty. I'm honored to be able to park it for you."

Dean nodded, smiling at the boy. "Yes, well be careful with her. Here's the keys." And then they were on their way inside the doors.

The atmosphere was warm and lively. They walked up to the hostess, she looked at them and raised an eyebrow. Cas thought it was because they were holding hands so he was getting ready to go full on killer mode. "Reservation for Winchester." Dean said, squeezing his hand.

"Ah yes, right this way." She picked up two menus and gestured for them to follow.

They walked through the main archway, which was lined with white marble, and into a much bigger room. The tables were covered with deep red cloths, each lined with black lace. Two tall red non drip candles were lit for each table. Cas took a deep breath and smelled the warm air. It smelled like lilac and cinnamon for some reason. The hostess kept walking and soon they were out of the room and were walking through another archway, this one lined with white roses and black lace.

They walked out onto a large patio. There were few tables and most of them were taken. The hostess kept walking but finally stopped at a table which was near a wall that was lined with small white and blue fairy lights. Dean let go of Cas' hand and pulled his chair out for him. Cas sat down and felt Dean push it in for him. Then, Dean sat down in the chair across from him.

"Can I start you two off with anything?" The hostess asked, setting their menus down. She pulled out a small notepad and pen getting ready to write.

"What do you want, Cas?" Dean asked, looking at him. Cas bit his lip and looked through their drinks. "Um, an ice water please." Cas looked at Dean and watched him nod. "Make it two." Dean said and the hostess nodded, walking away.

Once she was gone, Cas stared at him. How did you manage to pay for all this?!"

Dean chuckled and looked at Cas, taking his hand. "Well, I've been saving up for months to do this. I made the reservations sometime last month so we could get a table out here, it's less crowded out here." He smiled at Cas and sat back, taking in the view of the lights behind Cas and how they made him almost seem to glow.