168

"OOOOHHH SSAAAAMM!!" Gabriel called through their house. Gabriel skipped through the living room then into the kitchen where he saw no Sam. "SAMSQUATCH WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled while running outside. Finally, he saw Sam sitting on the sand near the water. He ran down to the water and tackled Sam, both of them starting to roll into the water.

"Gabe!" Sam peeled the laughing Gabriel off of him and threw him into the water. He then watched in horror as Gabriel scrawled out, soaking wet, toward Sam with a smirk. "No, no.." Sam started to back away while Gabriel got closer. Soon enough, Gabriel had tackled Sam again their skin pressed together. "Come on, Gabe! Get off, you smell!" Sam whined.

Gabriel straddled Sam's waist and looked down at his bare chest. "You and no shirt is a perfect match." He said, smiling down at Sam. Sam smiled back while propping himself up with his elbows. "Do you know what today is?" Gabriel smirked, his eyes wide and full of hope. Sam just looked at his husband and decided to play dumb. After a long sigh, Gabriel pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "It's our anniversary!"

Sam smiled wider and brought his knees up, causing Gabriel to fall foward onto Sam. "I love you." Sam whispered into Gabriel's ear, pressing a light kiss to his neck.

Gabriel rolled off of Sam with a smile. "I love you too, Samsquatch."

Sam got to his feet and stretched his back, starting to walk up to the house. "Are you coming?" He asked after noticing that Gabriel was laying on the beach. Gabriel thought about it for a second before shaking his head. Sam rolled his eyes before walking back down to Gabriel and picking him up.

Gabriel just smirked the whole time and let himself be carried. "What would you like to do for the rest of the day?" He asked once Sam set him down on the back porch.

"Well you and I need a shower so that'll get done first then we will eat dinner, watch movies maybe, and enjoy each other's company." Sam smiled.

~

Sam pushed Gabriel up against the wall inside the shower, the hot water spraying against his back. He kissed up Gabriel's chest and neck then finally smashing their lips together. It was beginning to get foggy in the bathroom while they rubbed their bodies against each other. Sam spread Gabriel's legs with his hands then started to jerk him off. Gabriel's head tilted back against the cool wall while Sam nipped at his neck. Gabriel's breathy moans turned into a gasp when Sam pushed into Gabriel.

"Tell me if it hurts." Sam grunted, lifting Gabriel up against the wall and thrusting into him. At first, it was slow deep thrusts then his pace quickened. Gabriel's breath hitched as Sam hit his prostate. Sam noticed Gabriel's reaction and hit it again and again, panting harshly.

"FUCK- HARDER! HARDER SAM!" Gabriel yelled, gripping onto Sam's shoulders for some support. His blunt fingernails scratched up Sam's shoulders and upper back while Sam wall fucked him. Sam happily obliged and quickened his movements even more, his feet almost slipping.

The feeling of the water on Sam's back made it go numb but that didn't stop him. Gabriel cried out as he came all over the both of their torsos. Sam came inside Gabriel shortly after since his moans bounced off the walls of the bathroom and into his ears. Sam rode out his orgasm then pulled out when he could no longer hold Gabriel up. They stood there panting, the water cold but refreshing.

Sam smiled at Gabriel and kissed him slowly, passionately. They stood like that for a while before actually getting out of the shower. The both of them didn't really do much of cleaning but that didn't necessarily matter since now Sam wouldn't have to clean the sheets. They both dried off and got dressed, then cuddled up on the couch together and watched a movie.

"I love you Sam, I love you so much." Gabriel whispered against Sam's lips.

Sam connected their lips before saying against his lips "I love you too Gabe."

Gabriel was the first to fall asleep, then Sam. Sam draped a blanket over both of them and laid next to his husband, feeling so lucky. It was a successful day and he couldn't wait for the rest of the anniversaries to come.

▪▪▪

How's everyone on this fine day? Everyone good? Anything interesting happen?

SABRIEL SHOWER SEX!!! That is all.

; )