143

So recently come to my attention that I've mostly been focusing on destiel drama/problems so how about some sabriel action?

Dedicated to KITTYPARRY

▪▪▪

Sam: wanna go out for a movie or something?

GAYbriel: I'll sneak us In

Sam: wait no

GAYbriel: what do you wanna see and I'll get us in

Sam: I can't think under pressure

GAYbriel: PRESSURE RAINING DOWN ON ME

Sam: or we could just stay in and watch movies

GAYbriel: hmm

GAYbriel: all I have here are Casa Erotica

Sam: you have your own porn? That's weird.

GAYbriel: your just jealous

Sam: no I'm not

GAYbriel: come over and get some you sexy moose

Sam: I'm coming over but not for that

GAYbriel: sure ur not ;))

***

"I brought movies!" Sam said, entering Gabriel's living room.

"Oh good but I don't think we'll be needing those Samwich." Gabriel was laid on the couch, naked. He winked at Sam and blew a kiss.

"Gabe!" Sam yelled, looking away from Gabe since he was determined to only watch movies. "I'm gonna put a movie in. Put a blanket on or something.."

Gabe simply rolled his eyes and rolled off of the couch, wrapping his arms around Sam. "C'mon Sam. Let's get freaky!"

"If you don't get off of me I'm going to hit you." Sam grumbled, shrugging Gabe off.

"Sounds kinky." Gabe said, walking back over to the couch. He took up the whole couch the way he laid on it, making it impossible for Sam to sit anywhere else but on him. Horny little shit.

"Okay I'm gonna- SHIT GABE!" Sam turned from the television to see Gabe stretched out, touching himself.

"Please don't shit. It's a complete turn off." Gabe smirked, rolling his hips. "Just come here.."

Sam rolled his eyes, biting his lip and walking over to Gabe. "You are so needy." Sam chuckled, cuddling up against Gabe.

Gabe clapped and the lights turned off. He then gave Sam a kiss and started playing with his hair. "How have you been?"

"Dean and Cas have been fighting and it's been really frustrating. I think Cas is thinking of leaving." Sam sighed, looking up at Gabe.

"Everything will work out. You Winchesters just don't get any breaks." Gabe pulled Sam closed to him so that their chests were touching. "Wanna take your mind off of it?"

"That's why I came here to watch movies." Sam smirked at Gabe.

"Well you can watch the movie and I'll take my mind off of the shit. How's that sound?" Gabe was a little desperate shit tonight but still wanted to help Sam out of his situation with his moody brother and Cas. Sam simply mumbled a 'mhm' in approval while watching the movie. "Just enjoy your movie." Gabe smiled, wrapping his arms around Sam.

Gabe laid straight on the couch with Sam on top of him, Gabe's chin of the top of Sam's head. "Are you sure you're comfortable with all those clothes on?" Gabe asked, honestly concerned.

Sam sighed and got up, stripping down to only his boxers and socks then laying back down on Gabe. Once Sam was laid back down and there were in their original position, Gabe's hands started to travel. First, his hands were just laying on the small of Sam's back but were now between the both of them. Gabe moved his leg a little and glided his hand to where Sam's boxers were sagging a little. Gabe smirked and stuck his hand in Sam's boxers, teasing him. He heard Sam huff as he shifted his body on Gabe's.

Gabe pulled down Sam's boxers as low as he could but stopped when Sam sat up in his lap, looking at him wide eyed. Sam kept eye contact with Gabe while pulling down his boxers and discarding them. Biting his lip, Sam put his legs on either side of Gabe. They were completely quiet only the movie talking.

Gabe shifted slightly when Sam ran his fingers up the underside of his cock. Sam smirked and continued to tease Gabe before grabbing Gabe's hand and putting it over his erection. Gabe slowly started to pump Sam, watching his face. Sam's back arched as Gabe's thumb ran over the tip. Gabe pulled his hand off as Sam lined himself up with Gabe's cock.

Sam gasped once Gabe was all the way inside him. He then started to ride Gabe, rolling his hips. Gabe matched Sam's hip movements and moved them in sync. Sam arched his back and closed his eyes, breathing heavy. Gabe bit his lip and jerked Sam, making him moan out.

Sam had completely forgotten about the movie since he was too caught up in what Gabe was doing to him. He was so close but wanted to try and hold off until Gabe released. In no time the both of them had come and were just panting. Sam looked down at Gabe with a lazy smile which Gabe returned.

"I love you." Sam mumbled, lifting himself off of Gabe and sat in between his legs.

"I love you too Sam," Gabe smiled and grabbed a tissue then cleaned his chest off," come lay down."

▪▪▪

Whenever it comes down to Sabriel it always leads to smut. No complaints though, right?