93

Dean: sam talk to me

Dean: please?

Drama Queen: why are you so worried about me? Huh dean?

Dean: you're my lil bro and I'm worried

Dean: just at least come and talk to me

Drama Queen: no dean

Drama Queen: you wanna know why I'm upset?

Dean: YES

Drama Queen: Gabriel

Dean: what happened?

Drama Queen: uh he left us and didn't think to talk to me once

Drama Queen: NOT ONCE

Dean: hey hey hey calm down

Drama Queen: NO HE'S A FUCKING DICK

Dean: I'm not saying he isn't but sam you gotta calm down

Drama Queen: WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF ALL THIS?! IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK GAME?!

Dean: SAM CALM DOWN

Dean: I WILL COME IN THERE AND PUT YOU OUT DON'T MAKE ME

Drama Queen: DEAN JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

Drama Queen: I've had enough..

Dean: Sammy no.

Drama Queen: then I'll do it myself.

Dean: no you will NOT

Drama Queen: goodbye dean

***

Dean felt his heart drop at his brother's text. He quickly shot out of the chair he was sitting in and ran to Sam's room. After almost falling on his face while running down the hall, Dean had finally arrived to Sam's open door.

Sam looked up from where he was sat, tears slowly making their way down his face. Dean sighed and slowly made his way Sam, sitting in front of him.

"Sammy, listen to me. Without you there is no me. If you go I go. I can't lose you, not now, not ever. There is no reason for you to take your own life because of one stupid angel. If you don't believe me I'll show you but please just take my word. Sam Winchester, you will not commit suicide while I'm still alive. Little brother, I love and care about you." Dean spoke softly, concern laced on his face.

"Dean, I don't know.." Sam said, looking away from his brother.

"Sam, this state of mind isn't doing you or me any good." Dean pulled Sam into a tight hug.

Sam went quiet after that, hugging his brother back. Gabriel was just some jackass that played with Sam's heart, he realized. As long as Gabriel was out of his life, it would be smooth sailing.

Hours after Dean had left Sam to go to sleep, Sam had heard his phone go off repeatedly. Every time it went off, Sam would be closer and closer to tears. He was trying his best to forget about the one person that ruined him more than anyone else could possibly.

That's when Sam decided to check his phone where those messages from that certain person were.

***

GAYbriel: I need to talk to you

GAYbriel: I understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me but I need to say some things

GAYbriel: You want an explanation? Well here it is. Samuel, I may be a big bag of dicks but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. I have these feelings for you that I don't like to address but trust is- Sam I love you. I love you more than anything. You heard me, I. LOVE. YOU. SAM. WINCHESTER. So Sam if you hate me then don't talk to me. But if you would give me another chance please answer.

GAYbriel: I miss you Sam

GAYbriel: Samwich just know that I'll love you even if you hate me