chapter 46

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!

JADE’S P.O.V.

I was not feeling anything. Right now was sitting in front of my parents who were confused, sad and disappointed on me. I just told them that I want divorce from Seth. I was not easy for me to take such a decision, but I had to take a step fast otherwise I would ran back to him. I was not coming only here first of all but piya and Sid dragged me here. Sid was sitting beside me and piya was out doing don’t know what, I think she had an phone call.

“jade I just don’t get you!” my dad said shooking his head and rubbing his nose. He does it when he is frustrated and angry. Obviously he would be furious her daughter just said that she wants to divorce her husband.

“dad I don’t want to be with him. is it so hard to understand?” I said looking at my hand.

“but jade he loves you honey! And I can see that you love him too!!” my mom said. She had tears in her eyes.

“mom I don’t love him.” I said looking at her in her eyes. I don’t want them to think that I love him, but inside I was crying. My heart was still telling me to go back to him but my mind agreed with what samina said.

“we tried jade, we tried hard to make you happy. I seriously thought that finally my daughter is happy, but I think I was wrong. I was again unsuccessful, it’s all my fault.” My dad said getting up my dad was looking so loss. It hurtS to see him and mom  like this.

“no daddy, it’s not your fault, please don’t think that daddy!” I said hugging him. my dad hugged me back tight. It felt so homely and loved in my dad’s arms.

“tell me what can I do to make my princess happy! I don’t want to die without seeing my baby doll happy and settled in her life.” I pulled back looked at him in his eyes. “don’t talk like that daddy.”

“you want to see me happy then please let me live my life my way.”

My dad wiped my tears which I also didn’t knew were in my eyes. “yes, and this time I want you to make a decision. No one will stop you. But you have to live your life, if without Seth then it’s your decision.”  He said me sternly .

“harry! You can’t tell him to leave Seth he is best guy for her.” My mom said shooking her head

“no Hannah! It’s her decision now.”

“thank you daddy!” I said to him.

“but in one condition, you have to tell me what you are going to do ahead in life in next 24 hours.” My daddy said crossing his arms in front.

“what does that mean” I asked confused. What does what I want to do in life means?

“it means are you going to study, work in our cafe, or get job somewhere else?”

WHAT THE HELL!! My eyes widened “dad-“

“no jade I won’t let you mope around here doing nothing and only drinking!”

I heard Sid chuckling I glared at him. well I think dad is right, I never in my life thought that I would sit ideal I had always dreamed to do something in life. But what I haven’t decided that yet. Ok I sound Dum but that the truth.

I nodded, already thinking about it. “ok dad I surely won’t work in cafe or study! But will find a job for sure. But dad can I stay in nearby apartment?” I asked uneasily. My dad was always against living separately.

“what? Why?” mom asked .  dad was also not looking happy.

“mom I want start my independent life. And also clear my head.” I said running hand through my hair.