chapter 48

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!

PIYA’S P.O.V.

I took my phone along with me and went and sat besides my drunk best friend. she was now sitting silently looking at her fingers and mumbling something. Her hair was messed up as she was running her hand through it. I have to take each and every step carefully as she maybe emotional drunk, but she is not dumb at all.

“Jade.” I asked keeping my hands on her shoulder. She turned around really fast.

“PIYAAAAA....MY BESETFRIENDD.” She shouted attacking me in a hug. I hugged her back and made sure that phone is still on.

She pulled back an looked with her blue eyes and pouted. “I miss him!” she whined. Ohh thank god she started the topic herself. I am sure she is taking about Seth I will make sure that I ask her maximum questions.

“you are missing whom Jade?” I asked softly getting her hair on face aside.

“harry styles.” She shouted and started giggling “ofcource, Seth silly!” she said.

I signed it means that she loves him. “why are you missing him.”

She hiccupped “i-i” she said put her head in her hand.

“what Jade. You are my best friend right?”  I asked putting my both the hand on her shoulder and making her look at me. she nodded her head, there were tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears.

“do you trust me?” I asked looking in her eyes. She nodded again.

“then tell me. you came here leaving him right?” I asked her she again nodded. “so this means you don’t love him right?” I asked again, Jade looked at me with her eyes wide and shook her head.

“yes or no Jade?” I asked sternly. I knew her shooking her head means that she loves him, but I wanted Seth to hear it, as he was thinking that she doesn’t love him.

“no!” she said. “no what?” I again asked her. She didn’t replied. I shake her and finally shouted “no what Jade? you love him or not?”

“I love him.” she said looking at me. she was really drunk as non drunk Jade would have shouted back on my face, not replied so calmly. “I love him.” she shouted and started laughing.

“I love him! I love him! I love him soooo damn much.” Jade got up and started circling around and dancing. I signed happily put phone on my ear “you listened Seth, she loves you.”

“yes I heard it.” Said a very happy voice of Seth. “now ask her why she left me.”

“ok.” I said. The main thing was still yet to ask. I should ask her fast before she passes out. So is stood close to her and said “then why did you leaved him and came here?” Jade stopped dancing and looked at me. “why did I left him Piya? Why? Why?” Jade said holding both my shoulder, her sudden happy face turned grim.

“yes Jade that’s what I am asking why?” I asked praying that she answers, I really want them both together. they both make each other happy.

“because I am unlucky!” Jade said and started sobbing putting her hand in her head.

WHAT the hell?

SETH’S P.O.V.

“because I am unlucky! I heard my wife’s faint voice from other end. What is she thinking? “hello, you heard what she said?” I heard Piya’s voice.

“Piya I think I should talk to her now!” I was dying to talk my Angel! When I heard her voice few minutes back it brought smile on my face. “Jade do you want to talk with Seth?” I heard Piya saying.”