chapter 32

COMMENT

V0TE

FAN!!!!

JADES P.0.V.

I think I froze then and there seeing Samina in front of me.I was beyond shocked, out of all places she had to be here.

Seth cleared his throught I think signalling to speak up."I-I a- am Jade, s - seth's wife." I said giving my hands to shake and also giving her pleading look. She staked my hands and squeezed it maybe to tight "Nice to meet you Jade!"Samina Said giving me a fake smile.

I was looking anywhere but not in her eyes,I knew there would be only hate for me. Seth took us towards bar. His hand were at my back. Samina was now really looking at his hand angrily. Is she jealous?

My life just sucks. I am feeling like shouting that why me? why.

When I am starting to forget, to live then my past again is standing in front of me.Tears where forming in my eyes,i was trying to stop them.

"Angel, are you ok?" seth asked caressing my cheek, with worry in his eyes. I looked at his gorgeous eyes. I just wanted to forget things, move on with him. But i think god does'nt want that. If he wanted that he must had not send Samina back in my life, that too bieng his friend.

I nodded giving him a small smile. Party was going nicely i was completely avoiding Samina. Samina was at present dancing with my husband, giving me little smirk in between. I must agree that with all stress of Samina bieng here, still jealousy of seing her so close to my husband did'nt stoped!!.

I could'nt take that anymore so i went towards the backyard which i got after searching a lot. I just could'nt get over the fact that thier backyard garden is also breath taking. I think it rained some time ago so there was fragnance of wet mud which i loved a lot. Air was really pleasent. I sat on the bench I wanted to sit on grass but i did'nt wanted the dress to be ruined. There was nobody here!. i signed and removed cigerette and lighter from inside my dresses bra. Ya i keep them there so what!!?

I lighted the cigerette and took a puff. I think I sat there in silence and peace, maybe for 5 minutes, when I heard her say

"Well,Well, Welll look who is here. One and only Jade sparks, Oops.... sorry Mrs Jade Black." I signed and throwed my cigarette down, squaching it with my heel.

I took a good look at Samina, she use to have shoulder length straight blond hair which has, now transformed into really long wavy hair. Her eyes were still blue and beautiful. Her height is now maybe 5'9, In short she is still gorgeous with perfect figure .

"Hi Samina. " I said looking at her.

She came closer to me and glared at me.

"You have no shame , do you?" She hissed The hate and fire in her eyes made me cringe. Samina is 2 Years older than me .She never did liked me, She always use to hate me.

Death of Nate gave her more reason to hate me. I could'nt blame the girl she was really close to Nate. Yes Samina Jacobson is Nates cousin. she is Nates uncle's daughter, Nates father's brother and his wife had died in an accident,When samina was 10 years old. since then Samina used to live at Nates house. They acted like real brother and sister. Samina never liked me as i said it before. She always use to bully me and treat me badly. Well i was not the person to take all this shit so i use to tell her to back of!!

When Nate died she was the one who just blamed and made me feel really guilty. Since then she moved some another country Jacobsons never said where she moved. If i would have known she is here, I would never had come here I am not ready to face her.