chapter 29

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

JADES P.O.V.

"Jade!! Jade!" someone wishpered huskily

''Hmm"I moaned ,who the hell is this who is distubing my peaceful sleep.

"jade wake up." a sexy voice said.I opened My eyes and saw handsome face of my husband.

"What"I moaned

"Its 10 and we have to leave in 1 hour for airport" Seth said smirking

"what" I said bolting up

Seth Chuckled and said"Yup"

"you did this on purpose did'nt yov?"I yelled

"who?mel,! Why would I do this to my wife"Seth said with wide eyes. He is such a freak

Oh god he is so irritating

I just ignored him and went inside the bathroom to get ready.Within 20 minutes I was out of bathroom only in my towel as I am too smart to take my cloths with me. I tried calling that moron but he is was not listening.where the hell is he?

oh god! i hope he is not in the room i dont want him to see me half naked.

i went out of bathroom and looked at the room he was nowhere to be seen i sighed in relief, when suddenly i heard that closets door opened.No,No,No hell don't let him be behind me,i was proved wrong when i heard a gasp.

i looked back and saw that seth was standing at closets door with his mouth slightly open ,lust could be clearly seen in his eyes.

well i think its your chance to have some fun jade so i smirked and walked close to him making my walk look as sexy as possible

.Seth gulped and shirt in his hand fell.

i bend towards him like i was going to kiss him he closed his eyes, but i picked my bag whick was besides him and started walking towards bathroom smirking, ha!! serves you right you asshole.

but seth pushed be back towards the wall my back hit the wall ,bag fell from my hand

i tried moving but his hold was tight"what the hell youFREAK!! leave me" i hissed.

"Don't tease me angel.ever" seth hissed

the look in his face was so sexy And badboyish,the way he said angel oh god i melted and want to have my way with him right here and now.

i shook my head to clear my thoughts

jade stop it.

"why" i said huskily

he pulled me close to him by my waist, now there was no gap between us."because i may not be able to control myself ,something bad may happen.then dont blame me angel" seth said moving my hair behind ny ear.

i so want something bad to happen.

wait!wait! he i he just said that and did i just thought that i couldnt held but my cheeks got red.

you could'nt let him win Jade so I smirked "could'nt resist your sexy wife,my dear hubby" I said and blew breath on his neck,I swear I heard him moan.

"Ohh really!! lets see who Could'nt resist who.Let's play a game wify" Stith said giving me a Challenging look.

I gave him a confused look "what game?"

"who makes one another moan more in this week" Seth said staring directly at my eyes.

What the hell !!is this really Seth talking?