chapter 39

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

JADES P.O.V.

I was woken up by my peaceful sleep by Seth playing with my hair. I wanted to open my eyes but I lied down that way for some more time.

“morning, angel!” Seth said kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes pouting at him. “how did you know I was awake?”

“well I just know.” He said struggling his shoulder and showing me his dimple smile. How nice it will be to see his this smile every morning! I snuggled more to him.

“good morning ,baby!” I said kissing his chest.

Suddenly i was pinned down in bed Seth above me with his eye narrowed.” I told you not to call me baby.”

I rolled my eyes.” I am going to call you that only. Baby!!!!” i said. He was going to say something, but i cut him off kissing him. He kissed me back. We both pulled back, seth lied down on his back and sighed pulling me to his side. “i love you!” he said and i tensed remembering that i cant say him back.

“Angel, you don’t need to tell me back! It just feels good to say it out loud. I wanted to tell you since too long.” He said chuckling.

“Baby?”

“hmm.”

“when did you knew that you are in love with me?” I asked drawing circles down his chest.

“you remember the day when you went missing? Your sister called me panickly? I ran to your house as soon as possible.” He said and signed.

I nodded indicating him that I was listening to him!

“When I reached your home I saw that cady was pacing around along with Piya. I don’t know I was so worried. I had never felt this way. When Sid founded you and brought you home carrying you, I was jealous and relieved. That day I knew that I had feeling for you.”

When he said he was jealous it bought an weird feelings inside me. “After that when we went at party seeing that someone else was touching you, made me want to bash his head.” I giggled.

“awww my baby is so possessive.” I said pulling his cheeks.

“stop doing that!’’ he whined. I just grinned.

“finally when I saw you at engagement, I knew that I love you. I don’t know how when, but you had made me wrap around your little finger.” This time he was saying this looking straight in my eyes. His grey eyes were looking at me with so much love for me, that I have never seen in anyone’s eyes for me . it made me feel special, wonderful.

“oh..that so sweet.” I said smiling and pecking his lips.

“what about you?” he asked. “I mean when did you realized that you ‘like’ me?!”

I looked at his chest blushing. “I love when I make you blush,” Seth said hugging me tight and burying his head in my hair.

“I was impressed by your good looks, the first day I laid my eyes on you,  but I knew I like you the day when I had an attack. Seth body stiffed, I know he hates thinking about that day. The worry the love I saw in your eyes for me made me melt” Seth pulled back and looked at me shockingly! “really?! I thought that you hated me?!!”

“was pretending to.” I said sighing.

Worried expression crossed sets face. “will you ever tell me what happened in your past?”

How did he know something happened?!! “w-what are you saying? what past?” I asked looking anywhere but not in his eyes.

“I will not force you angel! You can tell me whenever you are comfortable.” I can see the slight look of hurt in his eyes.  I wanted to tell him everything, but I am scared that he will hate me! Ok maybe not hate but he will judge me like others.

“I will tell you when the right time comes.” I said looking at him, and I meant it, maybe the time has come when Seth needs to know the truth. I will tell him soon, but not today. I am not ready now.

“Angel! Don’t stress about it. I know that you will tell me eventually and I will wait for it.” Seth said looking in my eyes. What have I done to deserve such a sweet and caring man in my life?

After fooling around for some time we both freshen up and finally went downstairs and made garlic bread together for breakfast. It was fun making food with Seth; he was not at all good at it!! When I say not well I mean really not good at all!  We were saved as Seth had kept bread at highest temperature when I told him to keep it in lowest, it was good that I saw and saved our home, he also hurted his finger while chopping the bread? Who can get finger cut by cutting ends of bread? Well Seth can!!!!

I was sitting alone while Seth was at work bored out of my life!! What should I do? I was really bored, so I call Seth’s mom and asked her for directions of Seth’s office, maybe I can go and surprise him? In spite of my denying his mom send car and driver for me. I reached in his office and i must say its pretty huge and well designed.

I asked the receptionist, were is Seth’s cabin. She looked at me with scared big eyes and greeted me nervously. She must know if am boss wife, must have read in newspaper or magazine. I walked inside the corridor toward his cabin. I knocked but there was no answer so I went in. It was empty?!!Where is he?

I heard the door open and saw very stressed and tired looking Seth talking with somebody. “I am trying ok?! You should have done your work properly dammit!!” Seth was shouting to somebody. He still hadn’t seen me as his back was facing me. He kept the phone down and sat down in his chair, with his head in his hand.

At this situation also he was looking hot with his messed up hair, coat hanging in the chair his shirt button up till his elbow and tie hanging loose by his neck. I cleared my throat. He looked up and when he saw me standing there with my arms crossed across my chest, confused expression crossed his face. But then he gave  me tired smile. “what are you doing here?”

I walked close to him and sat down on his lap. He held me close and hugged me. I hugged him back and caressed his soft hair. He was really looking stressed. “work problem?” if asked pulling back and putting my hands around his neck. Seth sighed “don’t even ask.” He said.

“but now that you are here, I am feeling better.” Seth whispered caressing my cheeks. I kissed him and he kissed him back. I can get tired of kissing his so soft and kissable lips.

“so much better.” He said pulling back and now giving me his real dimple smile. I couldn’t help it but I kissed him back. I missed him dammit!! When we pulled back for air Seth smirked. “couldn’t get enough of me wifey”

I rolled my eyes. “just shut up and kiss me hubby!.” I said and pulled him close to him by his collar. “Gladly.” He said and brought his lips on mine. Suddenly Seth picked me up and now i was sitting on table, Seth was standing between my legs kissing my neck and jaw. I moaned. This felt so good. His hands were roaming over my whole body.

“Seth, I wanted you t-“ we heard someone’s voice, and pulled back fast. I looked and saw none other than samina. She was looking at both of us with her mouth open, and pissed off expression on her face. I smirked looking at her, while she glared me back.

I got down from table and straightened out my clothes.

Ha!!! This is going to be so much fun.

AUTHORS NOTE

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!