chapter 36

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

JADES P.O.V.

"Mom, can you please tell me where are we going?" Seth whined.

I was not in good moode today nor was Seth. He still was'nt talking to me properly. Last night he came home 12.30 at night. When I asked him where was he, He ignored me and slept on couch. In short he was annoying me. Well everything was annoying me today. Is this because Seth was not talking to me nicely? what is this man doing to me?

"Honey! we are almost near." Said Jenny. Where the hell are we going? God! I can feel someone was staring at me, looking up I thought it was Seth, but it was his dad. He was looking at me amusingly, and then looked at Seth who was having an permanent scrowl. I raised my eyebrow, while he chuckled. I think he can see that we both are not in talking terms. Its official Blacks are wierd!!

We reached at beautiful looking building. Well I must say its an beautiful hotel. But why are we in some hotel? .When we went inside it was an eligent looking place. Everyone around was also looking very rich. Its not like I have not seen such places before but it was something else.

Fuck! This a not a bloody hotel! its a building with appartments. Oh!! so this is place where I am going to live ALONE with Seth. I guessed that but Seth was still confused, I can see that. Such a dumbo!!.

Jake took keys from a girl; and we went towards Elevator. Seth was now chatting with someone. Who is he chatting with? Slowly I stood besides him when Jenny press 20th floor. I tried to look through his phone and saw that her name on it!! Oh so he is busy chatting with that bitch Samina!!! I was beyond furious. I tried to see what they were talking about, but at that time Seth looked at me and kept his phone inside in hurry. I narrowed my eyes at him but he looked away. Whats there to hide?

Ding!!!

we reached the floor and stoped outside nice looking white door.

"Where are we mom?!" Seth asked irritatingly.

"This my son, is your and your wife's new home!!!." Jack said, putting his hand on Seth's shoulder. I saw a glint of excitement in his eyes,but it was gone and was again replaced by scrowl. Uhhh, I am so getting fed up of his attitude today!

"Oh.!" Seth said in bored tone. Jake opened the door with key. We went inside and one word to describe this house was not invented yet. My mouth dropped open as I looked at 'our' apt. Jenny looked and me and giggled. "Is'nt it wonderful.?!" Jenny asked.

"It sure is." I heard Seth's voice. He was looking around in aww. Whole house was painted white ,With dark brown furniture. There was big 55 inch TV along with very comfy looking big couch. It had 2 floors which consisted everything Game room, library, office, gym, swimming pool, bar etc etc. Its huge as my home back in cali. There were 4 rooms. I must say all the rooms were huge!! Library already had so many books. Gym was also nice. Hell! I love this place. I can't believe I am going to live here?! I know overdramic for the girl who lived luxirious life, but still its really nice. Did I mention there was a bar!!!! wow man I can have alcohol whenever I want without anyone stopping me.

"Which room do you and Seth want?" Jenny asked. I freezed. Then I realized Jenny will not be here to see that we sleep in same room or not. Yepiee!! no more tension...

"We will decide later mom." Seth said struggling his shoulder.

Jenny ignored him and showed me room which was huge and best than all other room. It had walk in closet which was most spacious closet I had ever seen. There was an nice big bath tub with jacuzzi. Couch was also big and was looking rather comfortable. The most great thing about the room was the view, It was outstanding. Whole New york was at view. "This will be your room, as this is best one." Jenny said. I just nooded.