chapter 43

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!

JADES P.O.V

I was feeling like I am drugged as I could hear voices and see the blur images of people around me, but to them I was unconscious. My eyes opened when I heard Jenny’s voice.

“honey are you ok?”

When I looked I bolted up. “SETH? WHERE IS SETH?”

OHH god!! I thought it was dream but no he did have an accident.

“Jenny? Where is he?” I asked her but she started sobbing.

“Jenny please tell me he is fine.” I whispered. I heard the voice of door opening and saw there was doctor standing in front of me giving me a sad smile. I looked around and saw that I was in hospital room? What happened to me?

“how are you feeling Mrs black?” doctor asked me.

“I am completely fine! what the hell had happened to me! tell me where is my husband!” I yelled at the doctor, I am sure he flinched.

Without saying anything I got down of bed and left the room.

“jade, jade. Wait honey, please!” I heard Jenny’s pleading voice so I stopped.

I turned around and looked at her she was looking really sad and tired.

“I can’t wait Jenny, I need to see him. Please I beg you take me to him!!” I said her pleadingly.

“come with me!” jenny said nodded her head. I followed her to I.C.U. my heart stopped he is in I.C.U? is history repeating? Will he also leave me like Nate?

Jenna stopped in front of the door, I looked through the glass and saw their my Seth was lying covered in tubes and cuts. He was looking so pale. I was going to open the door but Jenny stopped me. “no honey, we are not allowed to see him.”

“tell me everything Jenny.” I asked her. I was numb, I was not feeling anything.

“he has gone in coma.” Jenny said and started sobbing. I didn’t even flinched.

“you were unconscious for 24 hours. Just one hour ago doctor said that there is no saying that when will he get up. It may take be 1 week, 1 month, 1 year or-“ she started sobbing again. I saw that Jake was now standing beside her comforting her.

I was in such a shock the hearing all this I didn’t even shed 1 tear drop. Jenny must have noticed because she was now hugging me. I hugged her back but still didn’t felt anything.