Don't Fucking Touch Me

Zacznij od początku

I felt a stinging session in my left cheek from where his left hand had punched me.

I could feel the burning session, I could feel the purple mark forming from the punch, I looked up at the man with watering eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me" I whispered as fear whipped around me like a punch from above.

I was all alone in a dark cold room with a man who could do whatever he wanted with me.

"Dad enough" Jaspers cold voice said as he stepped in the room, he lighted the room up with a push off a bottom on his left side. The lighting the room was making my eyes watering even more from lack of light these past days. Jasper was fully dressed and when the words dad had left his mouth I could see the familiar structure in them both. They had same sharp cheekbones, blond hair making Jaspers dads hair grey earlier then his age.

And for the first time I was happy to see and hear Jaspers voice again. His dad frighten me more than him.

"She's mine to play with old man back away, will you" he said and stepped forward. He held the chains I had around my Ankles and dragged it towards him.

He was smirking as he contain to drag the chains towards him. As I was in the chains I could feel my ankles being dragged. I loosed my balance as my legs got pushed forward. My legs was pushed forward with my whole body dragging behind.

The cement was leaving burning marks on my skin as he finally stopped dragging the chains towards him.

I let out a firm whimpering as he rolled my body around so I was laying on my back know.

I didn't want to look up, but as I did I saw a pole in the roof with a second chain hanging around it.

"Let's stand you up huh?" He said and grabbed my wrist pushing me up until I was fully standing.

I didn't say anything the whole time as Jasper sat the chains around my wrist.

I was standing with the tip of my toes with my arms above my head.

The chains was dangling above me as I looked confused around the room.

I couldn't move my body, it was like it belonged to Jasper now. He had me trapped up. I wasn't even Afraid anymore. I wasn't scared. I wasn't crying or yelling. I was only looking Jasper in the eyes as he stood in front off me know.

I felt the confidence coming back to me.

"So you dragged me across the room just to chain me up again in a pole in the ceiling?" I asked and huffed.

He was only starring at me with no emotion showing at all.

"Good job, now that we have right that out, let's get started" he said.

I haven't notice that his father had gone as the door open again and in he came.

But this time he had something in his hand.

A whip.

"I want some information sweetie, and you are going to give it to me" he said and grabbed the whip from his fathers hand. What I also hadn't notice was that Jeff and two other guys was now in the room to.

And that's when my fear kicked in.

"Now be a good girl and stay still" Jasper said as he and one of the two guys I hadn't seen before come in my view and stepped behind me.

My eyes bulged out of my eyes as I felt cold fingers wrapping around my waist.

I had a bottom up shirt. And the cold fingers contain to go up towards the bottoms.