12. Prank Night Fail

Start from the beginning

Rebekah was leaning on the truck they were in, "Oh, They live."

"What the hell happened, Bex?" Mirabella asked.

"You guys took a beating. Klaus and I have been breaking your necks all afternoon. Quite the temper "

Mirabella stood, "I don't have time for this." Before Rebekah could think Mirabella sped away to get Elena before Klaus could. 

Little did she know. She was to late.

Stefan knew why Mirabella left so he continued his talk with Rebekah, "Why did you bring us back to Mystic Falls."

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take long to figure out what you'd been hiding. "

Stefan still kept his act up, "I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

"No. You just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive."

Stefan stopped his face dropping slightly, "Where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off."

Stefan sped towards Rebekah and pushed her off the truck, "Where is she?"

"You really do care for her don't you?"

Rebekah sped Stefan to the side of the truck and hit him with a crowbar

 "Consider me jealous."

She took the crowbar and stabbed Stefan in the stomach.

__________________________

Klaus was now dragging Elena through Mystic Falls High school's hallways. 

"You put a rather large kink in plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, my bet is, it has something to do with he fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me just do it!"

Mirabella then sped in front of the two. 

Klaus saw his sister and smirked, "Hello little sister.I'm glad you joined us."Klaus grabbed Mirabella's area and using his hybrid strength he dragged her along with him.

"Klaus let her go. You don't need hybrids to protect yourself."

Klaus just ignored his sister  and turned to Elena, "I'm not going to kill you until I know I'm right, But I do have ways of making you suffer.," he face his sister, "Both of you."

Mirabella was not afraid to admit, that she was afraid of what her brother would do to her. she had never been daggered, Klaus loved Mirabella more than any of his siblings. But because of her betrayal Mirabella didn't know what he would do. He was capable of anything when he was angry. 

Klaus dragged the two girls into the the gym where other students were setting up cups on the floor.

In his American accent he yelled,"Attention, Seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

He then pointed to two students, "You two. I remember you."

They looked at him confused, "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He then compelled the girl." Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He turned to the boy and compelled him, "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

Chad nodded 

"Don't Klaus you don't have to hurt anybody."Elena pleaded.

"Yes, he does. Because he's a sociopath. Congrats brother, you have leveled up from psychopath to sociopath, in 3 days. What an accomplishment."