027: Thunderous Music Fest

Start from the beginning

"He's always like that!" Kai kinda shouted to Jiyeon due to the loud music around the room.

Everyone clapped and gave great remarks by shouting after PSY and Snoop Dogg finished their amazing performance.

Sehun leaned towards Jiyeon and Kai, then said, "Hey hey, place your bets. Who's going to win?"

"TaoRis all the way," Kai said, without any doubts. Sehun scoffed.

"GD&TOP," Sehun placed his bet.

Kai slapped Sehun at the nape of his neck. "TOP didn't enter the competition because he had an oral surgery."

"What? How come I was not informed?" Sehun said, confused and upset.

"That's I why my money's on TaoRis," Kai smirked.

"My money is on where ever CL is," Jiyeon said. "She won rap contests a gazillion times in SWA." Jiyeon grinned at the two, playing with her eyebrows—feeling confident.

"You traitor," Kai teased. "Betraying your own section." Jiyeon just laughed.

"See? I told you she'll win," Jiyeon shrugged arrogantly at the two. The competition's finally over, and, Jiyeon was right about whoever is CL with, they/she will win. CL and GD joined forces and rapped the song "Dirty Vibe". Even Sehun and Kai's jaws dropped with their jaw-dropping performance.

Tao and Kris did not won an award nor a place; they got overthrown by the duo AKMU.

Kai, Sehun and Jiyeon went backstage to greet Tao and Kris.

"This is all your fault," Tao whined to Kris. "If you didn't ditch practice, then we should have won." Kris just rolled his eyes, and ignored what Tao just whined. Because Kris already knew that they had no chance on winning against their sunbaes—CL and GD.

"But, I think CL was awesome," Kris just commented on CL's performance, ignoring Tao's complaints.

"How dare you ignore me." Tao glared to Kris, annoyed.

"Hey, guys," Jiyeon tried to interrupt the two, especially the hot-headed Tao. "You did well on the stage." She complimented their performance.

"Naah. She actually betrayed you. She betted on CL&GD," Kai bluntly said, exposing Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's eyed widened and faced Kai, then she glared at him. "I'm going to kill you," she mouthed to Kai.

Kai smirked. "Kill me with your love," he also mouthed back. Jiyeon just rolled her eyes and tries to control her smile.

Tao sniffed, "How dare you, Jiyeon." Tao pouted as he was changing his jacket.

Tao and Kris decided to rest first, then, participate at the fest afterwards.

While checking out some booths at the school's quadrangle, Jiyeon noticed a familiar car parking itself at the parking lot. "Hey, Kai. Isn't that Jei's car?"

Kai looked at the direction where Jiyeon was looking. "Oh right, that's hers." Kai dropped the thing he was holding from a booth, and then he hold Jiyeon's hand. "C'mon, let's go to her."

Jiyeon's heart pounded fast as soon as Kai took her hand, and dragged her to Jei. Jiyeon was only looking at their hands, intertwined. She almost forgot the feeling of someone special holding her hand. It was exhilarating, and she felt safe.

She suddenly remembered the day that Kai kissed her. Jiyeon suddenly blushed from that thought. "Oh, my goodness," she mouthed and bit her lip to release some of those exhilarating feeling. Since Kai was looking at a different direction, anyway.