PART 13: Welcome to the Land of Pokémans

"Is this the Pokémon land?" asked Test.

"I don't know, but we need to find purple paint." said Cory.

"We should split up to go look." said Shrek.

"You're right, Shrek." said Test. "You and me on one team, and Cory and Barry on the other."

"Why can't I have Shrek?" asked Cory.

"Nobody needs to see you fucking your Pokémon, Cory." said Barry.

"But that's where you're wrong." said Shrek. "See, we're in some little boy's room.  There is a bed big enough for me and Cory, so I'm just gonna mind my own business, and....."

Shrek tackled Cory to the bed, and immediately, they started making out and they had no clothes on within 10 seconds.

Barry and Test heard a door open.

"Pikachu." said the Pikachu.

"What is it, Pikachu?" asked Ash.

He walked in, and started screaming.

"Describe this to me, please." said Ash, looking at Test.  "Why do I see you with your Beedrill on one side of the room while on the other side of the room, I see a trainer literally fucking his shiny Machoke?"

"Should I make them stop?" asked Test. "I don't want your bed to be too sticky."

"Please." said Ash.

"SHREK!" screamed Test. "CORY!"

"What is it, Johnny?" asked Shrek, noticing Ash. "Hey Johnny, there's someone behind you.."

"You don't think I already know that?" said Test.

"Hey Johnny." said Cory, barely getting up. "Why did you call me? By the way, there is someone right behind you."

"Shrek already pointed that out." said Barry.

"How can your Pokémon talk?" asked Ash.

"We got lucky." said Cory.

"You sure did, so you named your Pokémon?" asked Ash.

"Yes we did." said Cory.

"They are creative names; Shrek does fit your Shiny Machoke." said Ash.

"Thanks." said Cory.

"So we're new here to this region, and we were wondering who we could talk to." said Test.

"You can talk to Professor Oak; he's only a few blocks away from here." said Ash. "He usually gives out the Starter Pokémon, but you need to not have a Pokémon for that part."

"Well...." said Cory. "We can always hide them."

"You can." said Ash.

"By the way, we never got your name." said Cory.

"My name is Ash." said Ash.

Cory tried to shake Ash's hand.

"I am not shaking your hand until you fuck your hand with soap." said Ash. "By the way, another useful thing to know is that nobody ages. I made a wish that completely fucked up the time system."

"Here, take my map." said Ash. "Follow it and look for somebody named Professor Oak."

Cory and Test left the house. Shrek and Barry stayed with Ash.

"So are we there yet?" asked Cory. "I'm starting to miss Shrek."

"Dude, we literally left Ash's house not a second ago." said Test.