PART 5: The Contest Begins

Cory woke up at 8 A.M.  He had a big day ahead of him.

Shrek woke up 10 minutes later.

"Cory!" said Shrek. "Here comes the tickle monster!"

Shrek started tickling Cory while undressing him.

"Oh Shrek, you gotta start with the pants first!" said Cory.

"Teeheeheehee!" Cory laughed as his pantaloons were removed.

"Time for my pants, am I right Cory?" asked Shrek.

"Definitely!" said Cory as he pulled Shrek's trousers down, exposing his final layer.

Shrek and Cory started making out, with tongue and everything.

"Oh Shrek!" said Cory. "You still have to get my undies!"

Shrek removes Cory's undies.  Shrek and Cory start making out with only their shirts on.

Three minutes later, Barry wakes up.  A lot can happen in three minutes.

"Good morning, Cory and Shrek!" said Barry as he turned around to see Cory and Shrek in the 69 position sucking each other off and saving the cum for later.

Barry immediately says, "Good night! GOOD FUCKING NIGHT!!!"

"Sorry Barry!" says Cory. "Shrek, let's continue this in the shower."

"Okie, dokie!" said Shrek.

Cory and Shrek get rid of their shirts and step into the shower and started brutally fucking in the same tub Johnny Test was sleeping on.

"Give me the House harder!" screamed Shrek.

Cory began to moan very loudly.  Johnny woke up when he got wet by the shower.

"Hey." Johnny said, still with his eyes closed. "Who turned the water o---"

It was at this moment he noticed Shrek and Cory completely naked right next to him.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!" screamed Johnny. "Did you guys not notice me sleeping here?"

"We did, but we convinced ourselves you would be okay with it." said Cory.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!" Johnny screamed. 

"We need to take a shower, Johnny." said Shrek.

"My eyes need a shower." said Johnny.

"Ok Cory, take a shower. Ladies first." said Shrek.

"Wait a minute, who's the lady, you or me?" asked Cory.

"There is only one way to find out." said Shrek.

After about one hour of intense shower sex, they finally both came out fully dressed for the day.

"Who's next in the shower?" asked Shrek.

"After what happened to that shower, I don't think Barry wants to even get near that shower.  Same goes for me." said Test.

"We really liked the shower. It was comfortable; can we use it as a bed?" asked Shrek.

"Sure man; sure." said Test.

Once Test finished showering his eyeballs, the crew decided to take a walk around Vegas.

As they were traveling across the strip, Paul Blart spotted them.

"Hey boys!" said Blart. "Do you guys want to ride around?"

"Sure!" said Shrek.

They all squeezed into the car. Barry took the front seat, Test took the left seat in the back, and Shrek took the right seat in the back.  Since there was no more seats, Cory sat on Shrek's lap.

After a minute of driving, Blart noticed something.

"Holy shit!" said Blart. "MattyB is hosting a watermelon eating tournament! Do you guys want in?"

"I'll pass." said Test.

"Me too." said Barry.

"Hell yeah I will!" said Cory. "Shrek, are you in?"

"Sure, but I ate a lot of meat today." said Shrek.

"We don't need details. Ever." said Barry.

"I'm signing up, too!" said Blart. "The winner of the tournament gets to face MattyB in a best 2 out of 3 set of matches."

Blart, Cory, and Shrek all enter themselves in the tournament.

Once they got all 64 contestants, they made the bracket.  Shrek and Blart were on the same side of the bracket. Cory was on the opposite side.

"Good afternoon, Bboys and Bgirls!" said MattyB.  "Today, we have 64 contestants eating watermelon to have the chance to face me!"

"We have our announcers with us, please help me in welcoming Osama Bin Laden and DJ Khaled!" said MattyB.

The announcers got a huge welcoming by the crowd.

"Our first contestants will be Jared Fogle and...." MattyB paused. "Shrek."

Bee Shrek Test in the HouseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara