PART 12: House, Sweet, House

"Tell me how the FUCK Farquaad got access to an interdimensional portal!" said Donkey.

"He didn't" said Kirby, while Shrek was taking Big Bertha out of Kirby's ass. "He followed you guys into the portal."

"How?" asked Shrek.

"Oh, remember Farquaad is a ghost, and he does that shit." said Donkey.

"I feel like I'm to blame for all of this." said Shrek.

"It's okay, baby." said Cory. "Do you need a kiss?"

"That won't be enough." said Shrek.

"Let's not do this right now!" said Barry.

"Okay, sorry Barry." said Cory, while fingering Shrek's anus from behind.

"Oh Cory, that's the spot!" said Shrek.

"JUST SHUT UP GUYS!" said Test. "As much as I fucking hate that green ball of shit, they have my dog! MattyB, can you remind me where they are?"

"Hold on.." said Daniel.

A few seconds passed.

"Really Daniel?" asked MattyB.

"He fucked you in the ass...." said Ian.

"Hey, no fair!" said Cory. "Come here, Shrek."

"Okey, dokey!" said Shrek.

"Don't you fucking dare!" said MattyB. "We have to go to DC. They're already there!"

"Everybody step into the portal." said Johnny as he activated it straight outside of the House.

Once Barry steps through, he looks to see if anybody is missing, since he was the last one through.

"Okay, where the hell is Cory?" asked Barry.

"Shrek's also missing." said Ian.

"Son of a bitch, I'll be right back." said Test. "Nobody move.  Blart, come with me."

They went back in the portal.

"Cory!" screamed Blart.

Cory and Shrek got scared, and then put all their clothes back on.

"Why did you guys come back?" asked Cory.

"You were supposed to go through the portal!" screamed Blart. "Everybody else is waiting for you!"

"You just left them alone..." Cory paused. "In the House?"

"Shit..." said Test. "We need to go NOW!"

They went through the portal as soon as possible.

Shrek stepped through first and began to panic.

"Where is everybody?!?!?" screamed Shrek.

A note appeared in front of Shrek. It was written in Kool-Aid powder.

"DEAR SHREK, THIS IS DANIEL.  I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT WHILE TEST AND BLART WENT TO GO GET YOU TWO LOVERS, FARQUAAD AND JARED TOOK DONKEY, IAN, AND MATTYB.  BARRY GOT AWAY, AND WENT TO THE ZOO AS TOLD TO DO SO BY DONKEY.  HE WAS TOLD TO LOOK FOR A FRENCH FROG NAMED PEPE.  I RAN AWAY BECAUSE I TOLD BARRY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING KOOL-AID.  IT WAS TOO LATE TO SAVE THE REST OF THEM.  WHEN BARRY TOLD ME, I TRIED TO GO BACK FOR THEM, BUT THEY HAD IT."

Shrek gasped before reading the next part aloud.

"THEY HAD THE INTERDIMENSIONAL DOORKNOB." Shrek finished reading.

"I thought Barry would have gotten it." said Test.

"I guess Donkey never gave it to Barry." said Shrek, as another note landed on his hands, and Cory let off a huge moan.