PART 2: Into the House

"Are you sure about this?" asked Johnny.

"Yes, I want to see Cory.  He has always been on my mind and I want to get to know him and his layers." said Shrek.

"I don't have a problem with this." said Barry. "Let's go find Cory!"

"Are we all in?" asked Shrek.

Everybody was in favor, so off they went into the portal to the House.

What the crew was unaware of was that Lord Farquaad had snuck in to the portal before it was closed by Test.  He hid until he was out of their sight and he ran far, far, away.

The group then looked for Cory's room so they surprise him when he entered the House.

At about 1 A.M., Cory arrived at the House and opened his room to see a dog, a donkey, an ogre, a boy, and a fucking bee sharing his bed.  

"What are you doing in the House?!" Cory shouted. "I want to know what all of you want and why you all have--"

Cory stopped speaking because he recognized Shrek.

"Cory, my name is Shrek" said Shrek.

"I know who you are, Shrek." said Cory. "I was only nine years old when I discovered you, Shrek.  I have been waiting for this moment all my life.  Everyone please leave Shrek and me alone for a minute."

Everyone left the room and left Shrek and Cory alone.

"Cory, I love you" said Shrek.

"Shrek, I love you, too." said Cory in a soft accent. "Now Shrek, take off my clothes and I will show you a hands-on experience of what it's like to be in the House."

Shrek obeyed Cory and then said, "Cory, now it's your turn to undress me.  I want you to expose my layers before your very eyes so you can see what an Ogre like me can do to a human like you."

Cory and Shrek spent 4 hours making the sweetest love any of them have ever experienced.  When Cory woke up at 9:11 A.M., he was lying on top of Shrek's naked body.  Shrek woke up three minutes later because Cory's big, black boner started poking Shrek's tummy fuzz.  They had realized that they had left everyone outside of the room.

They both quickly got dressed and saw everyone sleeping outside of Cory's room.  Shrek woke them up and told them Cory had prepared a watermelon salad in the kitchen.  

"Cory, this watermelon salad is delicious!" said Test.  "How did you learn to make this?"

"My dad's a chef!" explained Cory.  "In fact, he is the president's personal Chef.  By the way, why did you guys come here in the first place?"

"Shrek suggested that you should be the fourth and final component to the group of friends we're creating.  If you accept this invitation, be aware we will be bunking in the House.  So are you in?" asked Barry.

"Of course, Barry! I would love to hang out with you guys." said Cory. "If we're a group of friends, then what will we be called?"

"I know what we should be." said Shrek, but before Shrek could say it, Cory interrupted.

"We shall be known as Bee Shrek Test in the House."

"That's exactly what I was gonna say." said Shrek.

Overjoyed by this, Cory and Shrek started to make out.