PART 4: Donkey and Doke

"That is the last time you are gonna talk while I call somebody!" said Donkey.

"I'm sorry Donkey." said Doke.

"Now come on, let's free these animals!" said Donkey.

As they were freeing the animals, Doke found a strange looking frog.

"Bonjour" said the Frog. "I am Pepe."

"Hi Pepe, are you the only one that talks around here?" asked Doke.

"Oui." said Pepe.

"I don't get it; DONKEY!!!" screamed Doke.

10 seconds later, Donkey arrives.

"What the hell do you want?" asked Donkey.

"What does 'Oui' mean?" asked Doke. "Pepe said it and I am confused."

"Then fucking ask him you dog!" shouted Donkey. "Hold up, he can talk?"

"Yeah." said Doke. "Pepe, what does 'Oui' mean?

"It's French for 'yes'." said Pepe.

"Can you tell us secrets that may be associated with rumors of other dimensions?" asked Donkey.

"Oui. There's this fat little shit called Ian. He's talked to his parents about seeing a big, blue monster or a little green circle with one eye." said Pepe.

"How often does Ian come to the zoo?" asked Donkey.

"That's him right there." said Pepe. "The fat sack of shit with a corn dog on his greasy hands. Coincidence, huh?"

"Yeah." said Donkey. "Doke, let's follow him!"

"What about the keys?" asked Doke.

"Pepe, I am giving you the keys to every cell in the zoo. Use it wisely." said Donkey. "We have to follow Ian to his house so we can catch the monster."

"How do you know it's real?" asked Doke.

"It's our only chance of finding a sort of portal." said Donkey. "Besides, Pepe has the key to every cell."

"You gave them to a fucking frog." said Doke.

"I heard that!" screamed Pepe. "I may be French, but I am not stupid!"

"Sorry Pepe." said Doke.

"Just follow the fat boy!" screamed Pepe.

"Ok." said Doke.

Donkey and Doke follow the car to Ian's house. They arrived to his house and waited for Ian to go into his dirty room.

"Look, he's opening the window! We need to take this chance and hide in his room!" said Donkey.

"Let's do it." said Doke.

As soon as Ian stopped throwing away his load of empty candy wrappers out the window and headed to the kitchen, Donkey and Doke hid behind his clothes.

"Doke, these clothes are fucking huge!" said Donkey.

"Did you not hear Pepe say 'fat sack of shit'?" asked Doke.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." said Donkey. "Oh shit, be quiet! I think he's coming back."

They became quiet as Ian was thrown into his bed by his abusive uncle.

"Uncle Jared! Stop it! Leave me alone!" screamed Ian.

"There's no brakes" Jared paused. "On the rape train."

Donkey and Doke unfortunately witness Jared rape his nephew. Jared was wearing blue and a pair of Spongebob Crocs.

"So that's what Pepe meant about big, blue monster." whispered Doke.

"Yeah." whispered Donkey.

It was about 20 minutes later that Jared stopped.

"Remember, you remind Mommy and Daddy about this, and I slit your fucking throat, you fat fuck." said Jared.

"You wanna know what I raped you with?" asked Jared. "I'll tell you. I fucked your hole with my Footlong. I got it made fresh at Subway."

It became night time and Ian fell asleep.

"Was that what Pepe meant? A big, blue monster?" asked Donkey. "Fuck that, let's go!"

"Wait, he also said something about a small, green ball." said Doke.

Doke was right. Minutes later, the restroom door was opened by another big, blue monster looking to scare a child.

"Now's our chance!" said Donkey. "Let's go in."

"We're gonna trust a portal that is inhabited by monsters like that blue fucktard over there?" asked Doke.

"Well what other choice do we have? We made it this far." said Donkey.

As the blue monster was getting ready to scare Ian, Doke opened the door and ran in with Donkey.

The blue monster noticed and left Ian alone.