١

Ina tilt her head as she leans against the wall, looking inside her class to make sure that her prince is there.

Her face brightens up when she saw him sitting there in front of her seat. Ina then took out her perfume and sprayed it on her body before twirling herself in the scent. The female took out her chocolates and enter the classroom.

She broke out into a smile as she slyly occupied the seat in front of her prince charming.

"Seems like you were waiting for me..sorry i'm late" She rest her face on her palms and turn her chair to face Hyungwon, who was focusing on reading his book.

"Who said I was waiting for you?" Hyungwon raised an eyebrow as he took out his pen and shove her hands away.

"Oh come on bro its been 5 fricken months! Cant you at least smile for me once?" Ina pouted as she layed her head on her arms.

"Do you know how to take a 'no' for an answer?" Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

Ina was about to speak when Jinhye appeared, handing Hyungwon her set of notes.

"Here you go Hyungwon-ah..if you need help, tell me alright?" She winked at him seductively.

Hyungwon smile as he thanked her.

"Hoe hoe hoe..... won HOE alert" Ina clicked her tongue when Wonho suddenly turned around.

"You call for me?" He raise his brows.

The female glance at the rest of the students.

"You talking to me?" She pointed at herself.

"Well yeah...you call me right?"

"Oh...OH...sorry my bad..I just happen to say your name..(which I dont know why I did)..but Im so sorry" Ina laughed awkwardly.

She then turned to Hyungwon and snatched Jinhye's notes.

"Whats this?" She analised it.

"If you have eyes that can see, you will definitely know that those are Chemistry notes...you know what is Chemistry? Something that you and I will never have" Hyungwon attempts to snatch the notes back but Ina was quicker than him.

She then stood up and gave Jinhye back her notes before going back to her table and took out her own notes.

"If you need any notes, ask me alright? Not any other girls..Im watching you Mr Chae, with my two eyes that you might not know exist" She placed two fingers in front of her eyes and pointed at Hyungwon's.

The male massage his temple and took the notes.

"Thanks for trying to get me an F9 for my finals, Great! And why wont you ever give up? I am not into you anyways"

"Hey...people dont give up on love excuse you....wonHOE--" Ina stopped when Wonho turned to her.

"Are you obsessed with my name or something?" Wonho laughed.

"No! Its just that-- I kinda think of you whenever I say hoe I just--I dont know why man...but anyone would be obsessed with you to be honest" Ina shook her head while sighing.

Wonho then stood up and sat beside Hyungwon.

"Oh and by the way, why arent you accepting her yet? Dont you get tired of her endless persuasions?" Wonho poked his arms while mocking Ina.

"He has the right to be honest... I mean , I cant force Hyungwon to love me coz' that would just be shitty af , and I aint that kind of girl ,... I dont wish to force feelings but could you at least be friendly to me?"

"No"

"Sokayyyy noted with thanks but ... if you are single..then I guess you are waiting for him...are you single Wonho? Maybe Hyungwon wants to hook up with you" Ina nudge Wonho's elbow while wiggling her eyebrows.

Wonho got into his act as he gasp while covering his mouth.

"Really oppa? Aw! Ppali juseyooooo lets get married" He clinged onto Hyungwon's arms and pout his lips while making kissing noises.

Hyungwon on the other hand, pushed his best friend away in an attempt to escape the torture.

Ina who was sitting in front of the gay couple, quickly took out her phone to take pictures of this glorious moment.

"Oh my god I am so loving this shit!!! This is soooo gonna be my dp for the next 10 years" She let out an evil laugh before Wonho let go of Hyungwon's hand and look at the pictures together with Ina.

"-I fricken love it when two guys do that but Wonho...Hyungwon is my man so go find yourself someone else alright mah lady" Ina held Wonho's face as she pinched his cheeks.

"Seriously Ina? Since when am I your man?" Hyungwon voiced out.

"You will.....soon..." She smirked.

"-you know what? Im gonna challenge you Mr Chae Hyungwon, in 3 months time, im gonna make you fall in love with me" She snapped her fingers in a Z formation.

Hyungwon scoffed as he turned to the female in front of him.

"With a face like yours, you are gonna need a bloody 30 years for that to happen" Hyungwon took his book and left the classroom, leaving Ina to dramatically gasp and cry.

"Damn chae...you hurt me soo bad...." She whispered.

"-but i still fucking love you so you aint gonna do shit" She smiled proudly until reality hits her.

"-am i that ugly though?" Ina pouted while holding her face and looking at Wonho.

The male blinked his eyes whilst looking around the classroom, somehow indicating that he doesnt want to answer that question.

"A facelift wont hurt......you know...hehe" He shrugged his shoulders.

-