The Little Nerd- Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13- The Awkwardness

It was a small party, mostly consisting of the football players and their dates. Then those dates brought some friends for others who didn't have a date. Yet, the only couple in the room was me and Fabian. These football guys just can't commit can they?

"Let's play duck duck goose!"

"That is the most stupidest idea out of all the other ideas that came out of your mouth." Sebastian was just fed up with this one guy.

He just kept coming up with a bunch of games that kids play, and honestly, I would have loved to play those games. Sadly, we are high schoolers, not elementary kids.

"Let's just play some classic spin the bottle then." The dude finally said.

The rest of us mumbled yes that he finally chose a game we wanted to play. Someone went to go get a bottle, and I sat on the couch, like I have for almost this whole get together. I was never really into dancing, and these games all just create a bunch of drama.

Then guess who came in fashionably late? That's right folks, Eric and Ebony. I swear at times it looks like he's been hypnotized, and does everything that witch tells him to do. He has a blank look on his face, with a bit of pain that comes out when ever she speaks. I must have been right aboutthe hypnosis thing, because all she had to do was nudge him with her arm, and whisper something quickly into his ear to get him to be the cocky guy he always is.

Everyone went up to them to say hello, except me. Eric didn't really care to say hello to Fabian, which really upsets me. I can tell he's jealous, but can't he go with the saying, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?'

"So, what are we playing tonight?" They sat down with the rest in the circle.

The rest of the guys clued them in on what's happened so far, but Eric wasn't paying attention to them. I was staring at the other guys, but from the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. I mustered up the courage to just glare at him, which just caused him to give me that arrogant smirk. It can be so sexy but so irritating at the same time!

"Hey Coral, why don't you join us in the game?" To everyone else, she must've sounded so sweet and innocent, but I could see the mischevious glint in her eye.

I shook my head no, and Sebastian pretty much lied why I couldn't play, which was that I wasn't feeling well.

"Well that's no reason, we all have to play and the guys have to consider the risk of getting sick by your kiss." And she smirked, the same damn smirk he gives me.

After some internal arguing with myself, I squeezed in between Sebastian and Fabian, and apparently now there was an even number of girls and guys.

"Well basically, we all know the rules. Spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, you have to kiss them. But, no guy-guy or girl-girl kissing, though all of us guys would have loved to see that." All the guys cheered, but the rest of girls either looked pissed, or we just rolled our eyes.

"Other than that, who's going first?"

----------

The game went on for a while, and thank god the bottle hasn't landed on me at all during this game. Eric was going to be the last person to spin before the party was over. The guy who was hosting the party's parents were coming home early, so we had to wrap it up. Time slowed down for me when he spinned the bottle, although the chances of me getting picked were slim, it still had me all nervous.

The bottle slowed down, and it looked like it was going to land on me, but it stopped on Sebastian. I guess Sebastian tried to lighten the bored mood we all had, by making kissy faces to Eric, and trying to get close to him. He backed away of course, and it did make us happy for a bit.

"Well guys, you have to go now." The rest of us were barely getting up.

"Wait! It landed on a guy, which means I get another spin. I swear after this, if it lands on a guy again, we can leave." We all groaned and sat back down.

He spun it again, and this time the odds were not in my favor. A lot of Ooooo's went around.

"Well look here, guess I'm going to be the unlucky guy to get sick." I rolled my eyes, and got up to just leave.

"Hey! We're suppose to kiss!" The other guys tried to reason with him that everyone has to go now, but he wouldn't listen and wanted the kiss.

To try to not keep everyone waiting, like the first time we kissed, I gave him a quick peck. It was enough to start the butterflies in my stomach to swirl around. Also like last time, he wouldn't let me get away with just that. I unconciously let it go on for a while, my thoughts tearing me away from the situation at hand. It wasn't until Fabian and Ebony broke it off that I realized I maybe had let it gone too far.

Everybody was staring at us shocked and silent. Some of the girls started whispering to each other from the back of the crowd. I honestly still don't know what the hell happened here, but it must've been intense. I got up and ran outside to escape from everything, and ended up in the car just staring out bewildered. What broke me from my train of thought was the person who came in the car.

"You ready to go home?" I just nodded and dosed off for the way home.

---------------

Sorry this is a bit short, but I wanted to get something out for this month, and I'm not proud of this tid bit. I was I could've added more, but I didn't know what else, I wasn't really feeling it today :( sorry guys.

In other news, WOW! All these new reads in a month! Usually I get just reads from when I post a new chapter, but getting them even though I haven't updated in a month?

I know that sounds stupid, but I love that more people are reading, even if they're just silent readers.

Also.....NEW EPISODE OF ONCE UPON A TIME IS ON TONIGHT, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! Who else ships Hook and Emma? Hook is just ALL sexiness I tell you, that accent just gets me :p

Anyways, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Thank you to all my new old readers, for these reads, and for letting me do what I love, even though I know I suck right now.

Do whatever you want, but make sure to share! And if you love me for me, follow! I'll leave a message on your wall, and I will read any of your stories too, and leave a big comment! Comment what you want to happen to! I'd just love some ideas!

Ok I wrote too much for an author's note, BYE NOWWWWW! <3