The Little Nerd- Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11- Kidnapped and Kissed?

I woke up stretching and yawning, hearing the birds outside, and I thought to myself, 'Today's gonna be a pretty good day!' Then I realized I wasn't in my room. I looked around at my unfamiliar surroundings. So far what I could make out was that I was in a dark room, with the curtains covering up the window. I took the covers off of me and stood up, holding my hands out in case I bump into something.I had gotten to the door safely, but then someone opened the door before I did anything.

"Hey Coral!" My jaw dropped. Eric was the one who kidnapped me!

I started to just hit him everywhere, which probably looked childish on his part, and in the end just slapped him as hard as I could.

"Ok, I deserve the slap, but anyways, I made some breakfast for you!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs.

I slowly sat down on the couch, eyeing Eric and questioning him inside my head. Once I sat down, he walked off into the kitchen, and came back with a plate full of food. He set it down, and sat down in a chair next to me, a little closer than necessary.

"Go on, eat up, I already had breakfast and got us some coffee." The way he looked at me, made it seem like it was just a normal day for him.

I ate the food he gave me and didn't look at him at all, and thought about a way of escape. We were at his house, so it's not like he took me far, and I can probably jump out the window, or go through one of the doors when he's not looking. When I finished, he took my plate, and while he was washing it, I went looking for a piece of paper and a pen or pencil. When I did find some, I was picked up and sat down on the couch.

"You're not going anywhere Coral, you're staying right where I can see you." He sat down next to me and put an arm around me, turning on the tv.

If I wasn't in the situation of being kidnapped, I might've enjoyed this moment. I poked his side a little until he turned his head to me, and I made hand gestures asking for something to write with. He got up and went to where I was before and grabbed the pen and paper. He came back and sat in the same position before he got up, and handed me the pen and paper.

'Where the hell do you go off, kidnapping me in the middle of the night?! I need to get to school so please, just let me go.'

"Look, I just wanted to spend some time with you, and because you seem to hate my guts for some reason, and didn't want anything to do with me, I thought this was the best way. And you're not leaving, we are spending the whole day together whether you like it or not." I threw my hands up in frustration.

I didn't write anything for a while, and I just watched whatever he had on, not showing any emotion when he did all these lovey-dovey stuff to me. He made me lunch, and I have to admit, he can cook. I pretended to look bored, and did my best not to smile at a joke on a show, or whenever he did do those lovey-dovey stuff. He didn't dare kiss me, and he had the perfect opportunity to do so.

He had now put on some romantic movie, and I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was already 6 p.m. Time goes by pretty quickly, huh? There was also a mass amount of texts from Fabian and Sebastian asking where I was. I didn't want Fabian, Sebastian, or my mom to worry about me, so I decided to text them. I wouldn't say anything about where I was, as much as I hate him at the moment, I don't want him to get hurt.

To: Fabian

Don't worry about me, I'm ok. Just tell Coraline's mom I'm staying at your place. I'll probably be back tonight.

To: Sebastian

Don't freak out on me, I'm ok, just hanging out with someone.

Since I said Coraline's mom, I hope Fabian gets the idea that I'm with him. It was difficult to not type my mom, because Eric was watching me text everyone, making sure I didn't spill where I was. I put my phone back in my pocket, and at this point I didn't know what to do. Maybe I could distract him, but how? I could use this romantic movie to my advantage...

I sighed, and placed my head on his shoulder. He got a bit tense, but relaxed, and didn't even look at me. I had already guessed what was going to happen in the end, so I decided to cuddle a bit with Eric, doing some of the things he was doing to me a while ago. I could tell it was affecting him, and it was hard for him to not show any emotion. He was happy that I was showing some interest.

After the movie ended, he made us dinner, which was apparently his signature "grilled cheese sandwich". I rolled my eyes to myself and just laid down on the couch while he made the food. When he came back, I sat up and just started digging in once he handed me the plate.

-------

"Hey, so umm, I had a nice time maybe we can do it again? This time without me having to kidnap you?" We were standing at his front door, it was around 9, and he finally decided to let me go home finally.

Why would he think I would want to hang out with him especially after what happened? We stood there awkwardly, and I just couldn't help myself anymore, and I kissed him. It was a bit more romantic, and my mind was going crazy. In the mess, we somehow ended up on the couch, and before he could any further than take off his shirt, I just ran out.

And I didn't stop running until I got into my room and closed the windows and drew the curtains. My mom and Sebastian came in after a while.

"What's wrong sweetie? Did Fabian do something?" My mom was the one with a concerned look, while Sebastian practically had steam coming out of his ears.

He was texting someone, which I hope was Fabian, while my mom wiped away tears I didn't even notice since I was too fazed by what happened. Fabian came bursting through the door minutes later, sorry being the only thing I could get from his facial expressions.

"Mrs. Dane, Sebastian, I'd like to speak to Coral alone..." Fabian said, a little out of breath.

My mom was walking out, but Sebastian didn't move.

"I'm staying right where I am. I'm not leaving her alone with you." Sebastian glared.

My mom left after a little debating, and when they closed the door behind her, they came over to me.

"What happened to you? I didn't see you in the morning, or at school, or even after school?"

"Eric had apparently kidnapped me so we could spend the day together, and I almost went all the way with him too..." I put my head in my hands.

"No wonder he wasn't at school today." Sebastian said lowly.

"So I'm guessing you just ran out before things got too steamy?" I can tell he was trying to crack a joke, to at least get me to lighten up, but it didn't work. At all.

"I couldn't help myself, I HAD to kiss him." I sighed.

"And he couldn't help himself either, huh?" Sebastian said with a sigh.

"It's going to be awk-ward tomorrow at school then huh?" I hit Fabian on his arm.

"You're not helping my situation! Sebastian, go tell my mom everything's okay between me and Fabian and that he's sleeping here again. And you better keep a close eye on me from now on. I don't want a repeat of today..." I hugged him tightly.

We were like this for a while, then he pulled away, making me a bit cold.

"Why don't you go take a shower, we'll watch something on tv, and then we'll go to sleep, ok?" I smiled and nodded and did what he said.

We were laughing a lot, since Fabian decided to put on a comedy show that was on Netflix, and it did make me forget about what happened, but as I fell asleep....

I knew tomorrow I won't be able to avoid what happened.

----------------

This is shorter than usual, because I really wanted to update for SOMEONE (she knows who she is), but I had a block on how to write the chapter. I hope it's still good...I kinda wanted it to be just what they do the whole day.

Also, this story is getting close to 100 reads! Or by the time this is up, it's already 100 reads. YAYYYYYYYY!

I noticed that my writing in this story sucks :/. HOWEVER, when that new story of mine finally comes out, I'll be proud of it, because it reminds me of how other people on here write and stories that I read myself, so it's all good.

<3 you all! And don't be shy to fan, comment, or vote! It makes me jump up and down in happiness.