"Are they on our bus?" I asked as Jasper slammed the trunk making Evelyn jump. Not that I cared if we had to share, but it would just get crowded easily.

"No babe. They're just gonna ride with us to the convention center and then they'll get their own busses. They're significantly smaller though. Cuz ya know I'm the super star." He flicked his blond hair and laughed at his own joke as we approached the group of his staff and friends.

"Ready to roll?" Levi asked as he climbed onto to the bus. We all nodded and followed after him as Jasper loaded up our bags with the help of Carter.

"She asleep?" Hanna asked, peering over the car seat that I set on the couch next to me. I slowly unbuckled her from her seat and laid her across my lap because there wasn't a way for me to secure her car seat down.

"Yeah she's really tired for some reason." I answered as she let out little snores.

"I love her outfit, she's such a stylish little girl." Hanna smiled and gently touched her bow that I had secured into her little ponytail. She had a little green tutu on and a pink and white striped shirt that had a watermelon on it. I put a rather large bow in her hair but it didn't look to big for her head. She had on little baby Toms that I often obsessed over.

"Thank you, I can make the tutu's so they're not too expensive." I smiled as I touched the Tull on her tutu.

"You should have an etsy cite! You know how many people would by clothes from Jasper Deans girlfriend?" She exclaimed and my face flushed immediately.

"I'm not Jaspers girlfriend." I chuckled nervously as Jasper glanced over at me. His face was blank and he quickly turned back to Levi and Carter as they continued their conversation.

"Oh." Was all Hanna murmured as I couldn't tear my eyes off of Jasper.

The rest of the ride was quiet and after what felt like an eternity, we finally pulled in to the back lot which was blocked off so no non-permitted people could get back there.

It was awkwardly silent between Jasper and I as he told me he was getting the luggage from the bottom and bringing it up top so I could begin unloading.

Since we weren't moving I felt more comfortable with laying Evelyn down on the bed so she could finish napping.

"Im heading in for sound check but Hanna is staying back with you. The rest of the crew wants to come in and check out the center." Jasper let me know by poking his head through the door.

"Ok have fun and call me when we can come in or if you need Hanna." I replied smiling weakly, I knew I had upset him earlier but I wasn't going to take it back.

"I thought you guys were together." Hanna stated as soon as the door closed. She had perched herself on the queen sized bed next to Evelyn who was drooling adorably.

"No, it's really complicated." I answered weakly. "I feel bad though for shutting that down though."

"Jazz looked pretty upset." She told me quietly as I continued putting clothes on hangers. My face twisted as she called him Jazz though, I thought that I was the only one that called him that. I wasn't trying to be petty but when you spend time so closely with someone you get over protective. "You're jealous!" Hanna crowed with a laugh.