Her Secret Father

Start from the beginning

“Well I believe your maid of honor is sitting in the back at her usual spot reading another book…but shhh don’t tell her I told you! She will rip me to shreds I tell you!” He snitched, slowly walking back into his office.

“You are in so much trouble with me, John.” I growled as he walked past me.

“I’m sorry! She is pregnant and scary and I am sorry!!” He apologized looking at me sheepishly.

“I hate you.” I mocked glared at him but as I got a few feet away from where he was standing I looked back and winked, letting him know I was kidding.

I slowly walked over to Kylah, who was sending me looks that I knew would probably kill a person if they weren’t use to them.

“I am going to kill you, Blair!” I grimaced at her tone of voice and came to a stop in front of her, getting on my knees.

“I’m sorry.” I dramatically exclaimed.

“Get your ass off your knees and let’s go. I miss Camden. Be ready at 8:00 tomorrow morning though. We still haven’t found that dress of yours.” She smirked before picking up her bags and walking towards the exit.

“You have got to be kidding me.” I mumbled under my breath. She is going to kill me one day.

As I caught up to her I saw her grabbing her sour skittles out of her purse. She eats them 24/7!

Grabbing them out of her hand I said, “How do you know those aren’t cocaine skittles? Huh?”

She went through her purse and grabbed another pack of skittle and through them at me, hitting me right in the eye. “Did you see the rainbow?!”

“No, I didn’t fucking see the rainbow!” I angrily replied. Giving her the ‘cocaine’ skittles back, I stomped away holding my hand to my eye. “You just permanently damaged my cornea. How do you feel about that? All I see is black!”

“Open your eyes, dumb shit.” She rolled her eyes before walking out the door of the mall and into the parking lot. She didn’t even care!

Getting back to her house couldn’t have taken longer. All she did on the way home was either nag about my singing or say how much she wants her little bugger out of her. It is not my fault she decided to have sex without protection! Maybe she should learn some control.

I had just walked into my house and was standing at the end of the hall talking to myself, when I heard Kylah grunting while trying to kick her shoe off.

As soon as I looked her way, I saw a blob of brown and then BOOM! I was hit in the face by her god forsaken boot.

“OW!!!” I yelled, holding my face.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.” She giggled. Sure she didn’t. Humph.

I started laughing with her as soon as I finally came too with everything that just happened.

“How was that even possible?” I asked her.

“I don’t even know. You weren’t even looking and you face was priceless!” She chuckled, finally calming herself down.

When we finally calmed ourselves down, we walked into my kitchen to grab a bite to eat. I quickly grabbed a small bag of blueberry muffins before turning on my heel and walking up the stairs and into my room, Kylah following close behind with an oatmeal raison granola bar and a juice pouch.

“Have you found a guy yet?” Kylah questioned while closing the door behind her.

“No, Kylah. I am not going to.” I said for the billionth time.

"Don't you want kids? Don't you want to have a big family and live on a farm like you did when you were little?" Kylah ranted.

"Yes, Kylah, I do. Are you happy now? I admitted it, but that isn't going to help anything." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, I am happy. Now we can go on a man hunt for you. What is your type? I'm guessing blue eyes, blonde hair-"

"Not even close, hun. I don't really have a type. I care about their personality more than anything else." I cut her off.

"Fine, but if you had a preference?" she interrogated.

"Green eyes and black hair are the sexiest." I grinned.

Kylah was about to reply when her phone started playing Birthday Sex. A love-struck smile took a hold of her lips before she giggled softly and answered the phone.

“Hey, babe.” I could almost bet my life that she was going to have to leave to do something with her fiancé, Camden.

“Alright, let me say bye to Blair before I leave.” she nodded her head enthusiastically, even though she knows Cam can’t see her.

“I promise I won’t be late. I know I was last time but that doesn’t mean anything. It was only one time!” she screamed into the phone before snapping it shut, ending the call.

“I can’t believe you hung up on him.” I muttered. I had only ever seen her get mad enough to hang up on him once and that was when we were 17.

“He is just so infuriating!” she sighed, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail. “Don’t be late, Honey. Remember last time?” she mocked, making a horrible impression of Cam’s deep voice.

“That was horrendous.” I only half teased.

“Why thank you, ma’am.” she replied, quickly standing up and doing a fake bow.

“Have a good time with Cam.” I told her as she walked out my bedroom door, a fake smile on my face. I could only hope she didn’t realize my smile was fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Blair!!! Am I the only one thinking Kylah is a bit crazy?? Both the boot thing and the skittles thing did happen to my friend and I. Let me tell you, that boot hurt!! Hope you liked it!! Comment and vote if you did!!