Thomas slowly nodded his head. "I didn't think you heard me" he admitted.

I took a couple moments to think again. Well, just yank off the bandaid right? "I think we should start the process" I blurted.

My mate stared at me. Maybe he didn't agree with me. What if he was just joking around about the Mrs. thing? And I just took it seriously. "Like, mark each other?" he questioned. I nodded my head, avoiding his eyes. "Finally!" he exclaimed. I jumped at his sudden shouting. "I didn't want to say anything in case you weren't ready. I've joked around about it just to like hint. And I don't think you got the message" he said sheepishly.

I laughed. "So, you agree with me?" Thomas nodded in confirmation. "We don't have any plans at the moment, right?" I asked. He shook his head. "Good" I got up and pulled him towards the bedroom.

***

"Are you sure, you're not pregnant?" Stacy questioned. We had the phone on speaker as everyone was on the other line.

I laughed along with my mate. "Mom. It just happened. We don't know for sure. But probably not. We did use protection" he informed her. I heard a few of the guys groan and mutter about too much information. The girls were muttered about how there won't be a baby to spoil.

Thomas chuckled, kissing my newly made mark. "Oh, Thomas. The package for Audrey just arrived" my mother stated.

He thanked her. "What package?" I wondered.

"A very large package" he stated. Damn. Two large packages in such little time. Thomas chuckled, placing small kisses on my neck. "Naughty thoughts, Audrey. We are on the phone with your family. That is very inappropriate" he scolded me quietly.

I turned in his lap so I was straddling him. "It's a great gift, Thomas. How long have you planned this?" my dad asked. While Thomas answered, I began teasing him by kissing and sucking on his mark.

His voice became shaky as his hold on me tightened. "Close your mind, Thomas!" Keith exclaimed. I pulled away from his neck and cringed. We have now learned that the bond between Thomas and I has extended to Keith. Which is very uncomfortable. But it is easy to block him out. This crosses so many boundaries. "You guys are horrible people" he muttered.

We all laughed. A knock sounded at the door. I got up from Thomas' lap as he continued talking to everyone. "Mrs. Laney. I have brought some champagne" the man said politely. I ushered him in as he placed an ice bucket and the pottle of bubbly on a table. Thomas stood up and held out some money to the worker, who shook his head. I grabbed it from Thomas and held it out, raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled at me, shaking his head. "On the house. Have a great night, Mr. and Mrs. Laney" he walked out of the door.

Right after the door clicked shut, squealing filled the room. "He called you Mrs. Laney!" the girls squealed. I winced at the high pitched shouting. Thomas kissed my forehead, pulling me back to the couch.

I sat down as he poured some champagne in each of the glasses. "That is illegal! You're only 18!" Dad exclaimed with a chuckle.

Thomas smiled before making me stand so I could sit on his lap. "Hey, go get some champagne too" Thomas instructed. David said he would get some and we all waited in silence. A minute later, we heard the bottle being popped open before it was poured into glasses. "Even though we can't see you guys, I wanna make a toast" my mate announced.

I cuddled closer to him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Most of us haven't known each other our whole lives. Some of us, we've even met recently. But nonetheless, we are a family. A delusional, crazy, complicated family. A family that just keeps getting bigger. So here's to our family that will never stop growing" There was cheering on the other end, but I just pulled my mate in for a kiss.