"Pettigrew." Sirius spat out his name. 

"Peter?" Remus asked. "I thought he was dead?" 

"Of course he's not! He's one of them Remus. He framed me." Sirius cried. 

"But Sirius, James and Lily, you were their secret keeper?" Alia wiped a tear away that dropped down her face.

"No I wasn't. Right at the last minute I convinced them to change, I felt like i'd be a danger because they were after us too Ally. They changed to Pettigrew at the last minute and he gave them away!" Sirius cried. 

"The Muggles?" Remus asked.

"It was him again! He cut off his own finger to make it look like i'd killed him! What sick person even does that?!" Sirius protested. 

"Well where is he?" Alia asked. 

"He's in his animagus form Ally, Remus, he's a rat." Sirius explained, looking at Ron's rat in rage. 

"What?" Remus gasped. 

"He's here." Sirius seethed. 

"Hold off a minute Sirius, I think you need to explain to Harry." Alia told him. 

"I can't believe it's them Ally, Harry and our little girl." Sirius gasped, looking at Harry and Elenie. 

"It's actually them." Alia smiled, looking at Harry and Elenie with a proud look. 

"Wait a minute! What's going on?!" Harry cried. His face showed a look of horror.

"Harry, Sirius has got some explaining to do." Alia sighed.

"You're on his side! You both are!" He cried, pointing at Alia and Remus. 

"HARRY POTTER! LISTEN TO ME!" Alia cried, shutting Harry up immediately. 

"You need to let Sirius and Alia explain Harry." Hermione told him. 

"Harry I need to tell you the truth, i'm not actually Alia Lupin, i'm not even Remus' sister. My actual name is Alia Black, i'm Sirius' wife." Alia sighed, not daring to look Harry in the eye's. 

"That means, your-your his....." He trailed off, quickly looking over at Elenie in horror. 

"Harry please! I wanted to tell you but-" Elenie cried, reaching out for him.

"I don't even know who you are anymore Elenor. You're my sister! My best friend! And you couldn't tell me!" Harry cried looking at Elenie in disgust. 

"I'm still me though Harry. I still am your sister and your best friend." Elenie cried, tears rolling down her face. 

"Harry! She couldn't tell you because Alia told her not to!" Hermione cried, backing Elenie up.

"You knew too?!" Harry cried, looking at Hermione in horror.

"Only because I was snooping around when she was reading Alia's diary." Hermione sighed.

"I can't believe it!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, let me explain." Sirius said quietly.

"Why should I?!" Harry yelled.

"Because you might change your mind when you hear the story honey." Alia sighed. Harry hesitantly nodded, still looking wary of everyone around him except from Ron. 

"On the night that your parent's died Harry, myself, Alia and Elenie were attacked by Death Eaters. Not many people know that we were attacked, many people believe that I killed my own wife and daughter. But anyway, I told Alia to apparate with Elenie to Dumbledore as he would keep them safe." Sirius started.