Hacked :'(

11/06/2016 - 11:30am

SORRY THIS IS IN CAPS BUT THIS IS MAJOR IMPORTANT!!! LIKE, SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

SHORT REASON WHY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD: SCHOOL, PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND BEING HACKED

I shall get out of caps now, even though I am still having a panic attack and on the verge of tears. My account was hacked a while back and I know why.

FOR WHOEVER HAS INSTAGRAM, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

If you leave your phone signed into your Instagram, there's a change your account can be hacked. They will hack into your Instagram and see your email and then hack into that. From there they will take ALL personal information and take what they can, having full access over it.

SORRY IF THERES ANY SPELLING ERRORS, IM TYPING THIS BEFORE THEY HACK ME OUT OF THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN

So they did this to me before, and now they're back again. Its not as bad as last time where they stole my details and gained control over EVERYTHING. Now, they hacked into my Instagram again but~

- JOKES ON THEM CAUSE THATS MY RANDOM OTHER EMAIL WITH NOTHING ON IT!!! HAHA!!! FUCK YOU HACKERS!!!

But they did get my other backup email which is a slight problem. They're trying to hack into it rn. So guys, please be patient. I know its been a while and I LOVE WRITING these stories but I'm having a mid life crisis.

I will keep returning to this page and posting updates and will delete it later but for now I wanted to post this on one of my stories. Can everyone reading PLEASE notify those who are reading this and all my other stories. Just in case I do get hacked and never return, I want people to know what happened. I'll update soon and add to this chapter and delete it when this whole situation is over. But for now, I hope you guys are having a goo day and aren't being hacked.

UPDATE: 11/06/2016 - 1:50pm

Ok I'm back and I've put up a picture so you guys can get a brief idea of what's happening. A ton of people are being hacked and their account are taken hostage. As soon as they hack into your Instagram and see your email, it's game over. They can hack into that and anything linked to that. They managed to hack into my computer and see my linked back up email and hacked that. So they gained control of my email and backup. But they didn't have control of my backup BACKUP email! HAHA! So I got both accounts back. Heheh, fuckers. Anyways, so this time they got my spare account which I only used to make my insta account so nothing's on there so JOKES ON THEM. But then they got my backup email FFS. But I got control again... I think... I dunno...

But sorry for the delay in my stories, so much has been happening. I've been dealing with so much in my life and it's only getting worse. I won't say it on here because it's pretty personal. This hacking situation isn't making it better, especially since this is the second time it's happened.

(Ignore this part if you wish x)

I deal with a load of stress and anxiety but if you saw me, I'm a pretty bubbly person who hides it all behind a smile. I broke down once, and only one person saw. I just snapped that day due to the bottled up emotions I hide within me. I can't talk to no one cause I don't wanna bother them and if they do allow me they don't understand. I love to help others but not myself, which isn't good. I usually toss them aside and live life to the fullest. Sorry if I'm babbling, I just needed to throw it out there. So there's my stress and anxiety out the way for the moment. Plus the fact that I may seem pretty outgoing but inside I'm so self conscious of myself. But oh well. There's so much personal stuff that if I listed all of it, you guys would understand what I'm going through. That's keeping it brief and not mentioning nothing else... Sorry for the babbling.

UPDATE: 11/06/2016 - 2:00pm

Wtf is wrong with society these days?! It's actually pissing me off. My male friend just got raped, fuck that woman! And what made it worse is that she was his mums best friend! (I won't say his name so let's just say this: ___). ___ hid it from everyone for a week because of the embarrassment and he finally broke down and couldn't take it. He's a long distant friend and there's no way I can get his number so I feel even worse not contacting.

The reason I'm mentioning this is to now spread awareness that it's not just women who get raped in society. It's mainly women but men tend to hide it to save them embarrassment. It will get to a point where they'll just break (which is what happened to my friend).

Sorry for the long message guys x
Have a great day :)