000

Yoon Hee was passing by a short road where usually nobody will be there in the early morning but then she stopped when she heard the sound of glass being hit hard and shattered.

She slowly walked into the road and was shocked when she saw a few guys who was clearly known as gangsters was surrounding one guy. One of the guy from the gangsters, should be their leader, was holding a broken glass bottle and pointed the sharp edge at the guy.

The guy on the otherhand, was coldly glaring at them.

"So," the leader of the gang started talking. "You must be Ten Chittaphon."

"I am." The guy replied coldly.

Seems like he wasn't afraid of the gang.

"Ha!" The leader threw the glass bottle to the wall behind Ten, the glass shattered into pieces and one piece flew over and cut Ten's face.

Yoon Hee placed her hand over her mouth. She almost screamed out but then realized that this situation wasn't suitable for that.

The guy Ten, slowly placed his fingers on his face and when he saw some blood on his finger, signaling a cut on his face, he smiled.

Yoon Hee shivered. That smile practically made people shivered because it was scary.

Yes scary.

She stared at the whole bunch of guys. Damn should I call the police?

The leader talked again. "Because of you! My girlfriend Hyemi broke up with me!" He said while angrily glaring at Ten.

"I have no idea who your girlfriend is." Ten said coldly.

"Yah Ten Chittaphon! You motherfucker son of a bitch!" The leader yelled and held up his fist.

But before his fist could touch Ten's face, Ten was already grabbing his wrist.

"Let me go! You bullshit!" The leader yelled all those bad words but then followed behind his bad words was a yell. "AHHHHH!!!"

"Stop spatting cursed words and your saliva on me." Ten said while he put even more strength on the leader's wrist.

"AHHH!!" The leader yelled again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for bothering you!!! Please let me go!!"

"Get out of my sight or else I'll break the bones of you and your stupid sidekicks'." Ten said and released the grip.

"KHAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!" The leader was practically rolling on the ground when he was running away from Ten with his sidekicks.

Yoon Hee was laughing so hard she doesn't realized that Ten was glaring at her.

"Who are you?" Ten asked, still in his cold ice tone.

Yoon Hee stopped laughing and waved awkwardly at Ten. "I'm just a a passer-by! Ignore me!" She said and wanted to run away but then Ten caught her collar.

"Name." Ten was so tall while Yoon Hee was just 158cm tall, so Ten was practically dragging her up.

"Put me down!!!" Her feet was almost hanging in the air.

Ten put her down and glared at her. "Name."

"Kwon Yoon Hee." Tsk, I dislike him.

"Do not tell other people what you saw today. If you tell one person, I'll basically gonna poke your eye balls out."

What the hell?

Out of reaction, she covered her eyes and stayed away from Ten.

Ten glared at her again and walked away.

"Wait!" Yoon Hee called out.

Ten furrowed his eyebrow while he turned to her.

"There's blood on your face. Use this to clean it." Yoon Hee search for her bag and took out a handkerchief. It was a light blue handkerchief. One of her favourite.

"There's not many people who bring handkerchief in 2016." Ten looked at the handkerchief in disgust. But deep inside him he was grateful.

"Burh." Yoon Hee rolled her eyes and kept on searching something in her bag. "There!" She took Ten's hand and put the thing in his palm.

"Gotta go." Yoon Hee said and darted away. "And don't worry I won't tell anyone you fight." She shrugged and ran away before Ten could catch her.

Ten watched as she dissappear, he opened his palm and saw a plaster with pastel blue colour.

He frowned at the sight of the plaster but still gladly accept it by putting it up after cleaning his wound with the handkerchief.

"Kwon Yoon Hee." Ten murmured the name. His mind already flying away.

-

A/n:

I posted this as a sneak peek in my fanfic 13 + 1 before :')

Oh and Ten is a fighter haha lol. I was still thinking of Taeyong's position and ended up putting him as *smirk* you'll know it one day. I didn't write Taeyong out because he's not really the main :'/

Anyway upvote and comment !!!