I walked in and turned it off and put the control on the counter and then closed the door and walked out.

I went downstairs and went to the bathroom and applied a little of my lipstick and then left in the cabinet do next I use it.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was Matthew.

From: Matthew😛💗>6:01am<
I'm outsideeee

I didn't bother replying and just grabbed my things and walked out the door after closing it.

I walked outside and it was pretty sunny. Not too cold and not too hot.

I saw Matts car pull up so I made my way to if.

'Hiya.' I tell him as I get in, making sure my skirt stays down and put my backpack next to my legs.

'Good morning.' He says as he starts driving again and turning around to head towards Rusties.

'You look nice today.' He tells me looking over at me and then back at the road again making me smile.

'Thanks. You look nice too.' I tell him as I look at what he's wearing which is a nice, blue button up shirt and some khakis with his blue vans.

'So you ready for today?' He asks me.

'Yup. I'm actually excited.' I say looking over at him smiling.

I'm really excited I'm going to get a fresh start and meet new friends and people.

'That's good. If any girls give you crap tell me.' He says as if he was my father.

'Okay dad.' I tell him making him look over at me and laugh.

'So is there any people I should actually stay away from?' I ask him worried about bitchy girls that might ruin my high school memories.

'Eh the sluts. Gina and Daisy Ramirez.' He tells me looking at the road.

'Their last name is Ramirez?' I ask.

'Yea their sisters. They probably lost their Virginity around 7 or 8th grade. They both legit fuck the same guys. They like share guys.' He says as we pull up to Rusties.

'That's terrible and disgusting.' I tell him grossest out.

'Yes but I honestly don't think you'll have beef with them so your fine.' He says as we get out of his car and walk in.

I look around and see Matts friends are here too.

'Matthewwwww.' They yell making everyone yell 'Matt'.

'Wow your mister popular aren't you.' I tell him as we walk over to his friends.

'Eh I guess.' He says as we sit down with his friends.

'Oooo who's this hottie?' One of his friends ask eye raping me.

'This is Pers-' Matt starts but I cut him off.

'I'm Stef Lopez.' I introduced myself looking at Matthew to keep his mouth shut.

'Nice to meet you Stef.' They mumble.

'Introduction!' One of them yells loudly.

'I'm Taylor, but you can call me anytime.' He smirking as he winks making me laugh at how cheesy that was.

'I'm Aaron. I'm not saying a stupid pick up line.' He says making all the guys boo at him but I shake his hand and smile at him.

'I'm Jack Johnson. You can call me Johnson, Jack, but not JJ. That annoys me.' He tells me nicely sitting next to me.

'I'm Guessing you should know my name so you'll know what to moan when I get you in bed. I'm Nash.' He says making all the boys shout and making me just laugh.

'I'm his younger and pure brother Hayes.' Says a younger looking Nash.

And more of the guys said their cheesy pick up line and introduced them self.

I was talking to Matt as he put his arm around when a big bell rang inside of Rusties.

Everyone started getting up from their seats and swarming to the door.

'What does that mean?' I ask standing up with Matthew following me.

'That's a bell saying if you leave right now, you'll make it in time for school.' He tells me making me nod and walk with him towards the door.

'Alright we'll see you guys later.' Matt tells them as I earn some good byes from them too:

We got in the car and started pulling out.

We were waiting for some kids to move out the way but I guess Matthew knew them because he honked getting them to laugh.

'You have nice friends.' I tell him as we finally get out of the parking lot.

'Yea but my 2 good buddies didn't go today to Rusties so you can meet them at school.' He says making me nod and plug in my phone to listen to music the rest of the way to school.

#

I'm ready to go back to school like no joke.