I won't let them kill you but I will.

Ashila's P.o.v

The cafeteria turned eerily quiet as Chase dropped to the ground in what seemed to be slow motion. Charlotte's face filled with terror as she stared at the blood oozing out of his nose pooling out onto the ground.

"What the hell Ash? You were supposed to wait till he hit you!" Morgan groans from behind me.

Chase staggers up wiping his bloody nose with his arm. "You are fucking psychotic! No wonder your mum wanted... your mum wanted to leave so bad! To get away from you!"

"Chase." Morgan spits out his name in a warning matter.

"Don't talk about her." my voice shakes and he knows he's won.

"Or what? You'll hit me again. Do it you fucking bitch. You deserve to be in a fucking insane asylum!" he points a bloody finger in my face. there is blood still dripping from his nose and he is making quiet the mess.

"Chase. Stop." Ameia says strongly from beside me.

"It's not like your going to do anything pip-squeak." Chase steps forward and pushes Ameia.

"Don't touch her. Don't touch any of them."Eli steps in front of Ameia protectively.

"You need to calm down." Tyler steps forward around the table.

"Calm down? the bitch just hit me!" he yells pointing at me again. I'd hit him again but I'm concentrating on not murdering the fucker.

"You were asking for it." Rylan says from behind me, still on the other side of the table.

"And she did warn you." Tyler shrugs.

"Ugh you are all a bunch of fucking outcasts! you know that right? fucking pathetic if you ask me." Chase becomes more agitated. he was going to snap soon.

"Yeah well no one did ask you so fuck off." Ameia pipes up still behind Eli, you could see her struggling to get through but Eli wasn't having it.

"You! you think you are so fucking cool just because your mummy's the bloody head master! or one of them! why the fuck are there ever three? how does that work?" Chase pushes past Morgan and then me pointing at Rylan from across the table.

"Well." Charlotte begins to answer but is cut off.

"no don't answer me you fuck head." Chase spins and points at Charlotte. He then turns back around to Rylan. "And don't think I haven't seen you acting all lovey dovey with Ash, it's pathetic really. And you Tyler, what the fuck is wrong with you, always standing in the background like your all high and mighty like you are a fucking god! and you, you little bloody of excitement, you make me want to claw my own brain out and not to mention your flower haired fucling weirdo of a girlfriend..."

"Okay I'm going to stop you right there Chase. You are a fucking hypocrite and I should have fucking murdered you a long time ago." Morgan pulls Chase back with all her force making Chase stumble back. She stands in front of him and points her finger accusingly. "Now what Ash did wasn't right because she was supposed to wait for you to throw a punch first but you need to stop attacking everyone. You need to stop this or I'm going to put a fucking bullet through your fucking brain."

"You're a joke" He pushes Morgan back so she falls back onto me. I catch her and stabalise just before we both go tumbling down.

"Oi mate just remember you're in a school for delinquents so you better watch yourself." I look over to see Tony with his two friends standing right there behind him, backing him up.

"You won't do shit." Chase sneers at him.

"The last time you said that you ended up with a bloody nose. Are you will to go there again." I point out. Chase whips his head around, his eyes ablaze with fury.

"Don't fucking talk to me!" He points his finger in my face.

"Or what?" I stand my ground. I was so sick of him treating me like shit. I was over it.

"You know what Ash? I am so fucking sick of you. Your father was right about you. You're a good for nothing spoilt little brat who needs to be taught a lesson." Chase yells at me. He throws his hand back and before I can register it he hits me.

"Let me at him. Let me at him." I hear Ameia struggling.

"No. I got this." I say still looking down.

And then I laugh.

I grab my burning check and wipe the spot of blood of my lip as I look up at Chase. He looks livid but you can see the spot of fear in his eyes at my reaction.

"You may not have hit me first but you did hit me back. That means we are both going down." Chase realises I'm right. "Go hard or go home right Chase?" I walk towards him. Ready for the fight.

"What. No. You can't do that." Chase begins to clench and unclench his fists in an attempt to calm himself down.

"Honey. I just did." I launch myself at Chase. I through punch after punch as he does the same. The cafeteria erupts in cheers.

"Fight. Fight. Fight." 

"Thats it I'm going in." I hear an un-lady like war-cry escape from Ameia's lips as she clashes into me trying to tare Chase apart.

"God damit Tyler let me go. I wanna eat him alive." Morgan shouts from behind me. 

"Thats not fair!" Charlotte screams trying to get in.

As Chase hits me my head gets knocked back and from the corner of my eye I catch Eli bouncing. "How come we can't fight?" He almost pleads.

I hit Chase back and he lands on his ass with an almost un-human sound. "Because she can handle herself" Rylan replies to Eli's earlier question.  I get on top of Chase still throwing punches with him miserably trying to defend himself.

"Fight. Fight. Fight." The cafeteria keep shouting. Charlotte and Ameia are going at it like dogs whereas Morgan is trying to fight off two of Charlottes followers.

From the corner of my eye I see Tony yelling at two taller boys. "I am so sick of you picking on me because of my skin colour..." I only catch snippets of their conversation before Tony throws a punch.

In no time everyone is fighting. Every man for himself and every woman for herself. That is unless you've got friends like mine. They knew I wanted to do this myself. They also knew I'd get my ass handed to myself if I did.

Jimmy is going to be so mad but it'll be worth it because I get to smash Chase's face in. Yay.

A/n: lolol I am supposed to be studying because I have trials but nah I'll update for you guys. Also this book will only have like seven more chapters omg. But I am going to rewrite/edit it all especially all the cringe worthy moments because omg it's just way to cheesy. But it will stay majority the same. ALSO someone asked if I was going to do a series and I was like omg I didn't think about that. But if I were would you like them?? I wouldn't make it go after this book though it would probably be one book for Morgan and maybe Tylers?? and then one book for Ameia and Eli's thoughts during the same time period. That would just mean you don't have to read them all and that they are books in there own right. But thats a maybe. I mean idk like what do you guys think. Ugh I hate decisions.