Eli

Ashila's P.o.v

I open my door for the second time this night expecting to see the asswipe from across the hall however I'm surprised to see the skitterish boy from my first class. I analyse his face; strong jawline and cheekbones, brown hair with the top slightly longer than the sides, deep brown eyes, nicely built however smaller than his two friends and I couldn't help but point out his behaviour. 

"Hey" he says with a kind smile. He seems to have settled down from this morning. 

"Hi" I reply with the same kind smile politely however now the skitterish boy just stands there awkwardly. "So, um, did you want to come in or did you want something?" I drawl out slowly. 

"Oh right sorry, I struggle with focus but I would like to introduce myself so we can be friends" Aw what a cutie. "I mean you must have allot of those from wherever your from but since your like totally new here you probably don't know may people right? Like your so pretty and flat out crazy people must love you"

__________________________

[Flashback]

I walked around the hallway to the kitchen however before I got there I heard the voices that belonged to my three best friends Maddie, Josh and Morgan "Thanks Mr. Summers" speaks Maddie.

"I feel really bad about this. I mean if I had it my way I wouldn't be doing this, my mum is making me" says Morgan. 

"Get over yourself Morgan Honestly we are doing Ash a favour" replies Josh. What is going on?

 "Morgan, Josh is right, by doing this you are keeping her out of trouble" my father speaks now. Okay what the actual fuck

Morgan speaks up "Yeah but by taking money from you, Mr. Summers is not right. What if she finds out? I don't want to be paid to be her friend anymore, I want to be her friend because I want to not because I get paid to"

What?! No this can't be happening. I move around from the wall until I'm facing everyone. "What is going on" my voice only just coming out as a whisper. 

My father looks slightly stunned however my so called 'friends' look absolutely shocked. "I swear I didn't want to" Morgan rushes to me but halts when I step back and raise my arm to stop her. 

My father straightens up, smooths his jacket out "Ashila" he greets me. By now I'm desperately trying to hold back the tears. "How much did you hear?" 

I just shake my head "Enough to know you're a total ass and my so called 'friends' get fucking paid"

I run up to my room and slam the door shut only to hear my father shout "That language is unacceptable in this household young lady!"

__________________________

"Something like that anyway" I reply to the boys earlier question. He just smiles at me "I'm Eliott but you can call me Eli, thats what my friends call me" Eliott sticks out his hand for me to shake. I reach out slowly, grasp his hand and shake firmly "But what if I don't want to make friends Eliott" his face immediately drops "What?"

"I'm kidding Eli, I'm sure you'll make a good friend" 

"Great best friend" he corrects me with a cheeky smile. 

"I'm sorry. Great best friend" I laugh at his childish behaviour I've seemed to have noticed stays with him. Quirky. I like it

I invite him in which he willingly accepts and we both go to sit on my bed after I close the door. "Make yourself comfortable" he sits cross legged on the bottom of my bed whilst I sit cross legged at the top so we are facing each other. 

I reach over into my bedside table and pull out a block of caramel chocolate, open it, break it into squares and offer it to Eliott. "Thanks" he beams at me "You know we aren't allowed chocolate on the premises" Eliott scolds me with a mouth full of chocolate. 

"What they don't know, won't kill 'em" I retort. He laughs at my silliness. I think I like this kid.

"So Eli, why do you wanna be friends with me?"