Totally royally fucked.

Ashila's P.o.v

Monday. Monday is always a shit day. Especially if you had a shit weekend and by shit weekend I mean had to have dinner with you father who is a dick and your step mother is is fake only to realise it's an ambush for them to try make you get back with your horrid ex boyfriend even after all the shit he put you through. That is a shit weekend.

After leaving my fathers house I came straight back here, locked myself in my dorm and blasted music ranging from screamo to country to nursery rhymes. To say everyone was a bit worried this morning when I emerged is an understatement. Jimmy even tried to take me to the nurse just to see is I was coming down with and I quote "crazy music switching syndrome" but I avoided that.

It's at this moment I'm ripped from my thoughts when some loaf dumps themselves right next to me. That loaf was the one and only Chase.

"Well now I'm in deep shit." I mutter to myself.

Both Ameia and Eli look to me as if to say "who the fuck is this guy?" Whereas Morgan just sits there is utter shock. Chase puts his arm over my shoulder and helps himself to my breakfast.

"Get your arm off me." I speak softly but with a hard tone.

"That's no way to speak to your boyfriend sweetheart." He says with food in his mouth but takes his arm away anyway.

"Boyfriend?" Eli mimics confused.

"Ex-Boyfriend. Get your shit right." I elbow Chase in the chest effectively knocking the wind out of him.

"We are having a small break." Chase says whilst rubbing his chest and giving me the stink eye.

"Touch me one more time... and I will break your fucking arm." I challenge his stare.

"Is that how she talks to you all the time?" Ameia asks smiling at my behaviour.

"Cute isn't it?" Chase fakes a smile at her.

"Hardly" Ameia scoffs.

"Morgan. Haven't seen you in a long time, good to see you." Chase comments even though you can tell he's bullshiting.

"I'd like to say the same but I can't because your a major ass." Morgan smiles innocently.

"You girls are always so much fun. So are you going to introduce me?" Chase turns back to me.

"Pretty sure that's the same thing Morgan said when she first meet us

"Pretty sure that's the same thing Morgan said when she first meet us." Eli comments even though he's looking at something or rather someone behind me.

"Yeah my lil Ash here never really liked introductions." Chase looks down at me.

"You say one more endearment to me and I will beat your ass." I say grounding my teeth.

"Oh I really have missed you." Chase rubs my head messing up my hair.

"Whose this?" Rylan asks casually raising an eyebrow just as he walks up from behind me. So that's what Eli was looking at.

"Ashila's boyfriend, who are you?" Chase introduces himself rudely like the ass he is.

"Boyfriend?" Rylan stops what he's doing with his food and looks up at me as he says this.

"Ex boyfriend actually." Eli corrects raising a finger.

"I'm leaving." I say standing up and starting to leave.

"Yeah me too, you coming Ameia?" Morgan quickly stands pulling Ameia away with her.

"Definitely." Ameia nods her head although she is already on her way out of the cafeteria.

"I can't believe you lasted that long Ash. If it was me I would have whacked him already, he gave me to hebitie jebities." Ameia shudders.

"What is he even doing here?" Morgan asks as just as we walk out into the hall.

"My loving father made the arrangements for him to come here and keep a bloody eye on me." I snarl.

"Ooooooh she is so mad." Ameia comments.

"I'm mad as a cut snake." I bite back regretting the words as soon as they leave my mouth.

"I've never seen her this mad. Not since..." Morgan stops talking after she realises what she's about to say. Since my father ditched my mother. Since I found out my friends were paid. Since Chase.

"Maybe we should talk about something else." Ameia talks over Morgan last words.

"You wanna talk about something else? How about the fact that my father is a selfish asshole who shipped my sick mother off to the hospital with a bucket of cash and started looking for a new wife or the fact paid all my dickass "friends" just so he could keep tabs on me at all times or the fact that fucking got that twat in there to trick me into falling in love only for me to be crushed and torn apart when I found out he was apart of my fathers petty games! And now the fucker is back to fuck me up all over again, who the hell does he think he is?!" I explode.

"Oooohh you are so mad." Ameia says.

"Look I'm sorry." I sit down on the floor of the hallway.

"Don't be. That was the most drama I've been let in onto this whole school year." Ameia smiles sitting down next me.

"I didn't mean the thing about the dickass friends..." I look up to Morgan who is still awkwardly standing.

"Hay don't worry about it. If anything I was a dickass for going along with the whole thing." She mutters.

"Not the whole thing. You stopped." I smile up to her.

"Yeaaah, and now look were that got me. Stuck in this hell hole with a bunch of weirdos." She chuckles also sitting down with us.

"I love you guys." I smile. The best thing my father ever did to me was send me to this school.

"Ew don't be weird." Ameia fakes disgust.

"You just ruined a good moment, are you happy?" Morgan playfully scolds.

"Delighted, now can we go back so I can watch you put a hole in that guy's head." Ameia replies with a goofy smile on her face.