So now you tell us...

Ashila's P.o.v

"Well now that we've got that out of the way, I kinda maybe need to tell you guys something" Ameia says as we begin to walk back to the cafeteria.

"Oh so now you tell us pft" Morgan scoffs.

"Tell us what?" I question completely confused.

"How'd you know? Or... Wait are we even talking about the same thing?" Ameia asks ignoring my question.

"You can bet your bottom dollar we're talking about the same thing" Morgan replies back also ignoring my question.

"I don't think that's the way the saying goes... Bottom dollar... Its bottom dollar something..." Ameia goes off topic.

"Don't try to change the topic." Morgan points out.

"What are you guys talking about." I question again just as the bell rings. I guess Chase's face smashing will have to wait. I sigh.

"It can wait. I have to get to class." Ameia begins to run the other way, in the direction of our next class.

"We can walk and talk. We have the same class. Hmm." Morgan smiles smugly whereas Ameia goes bright red.

"What the bloody hell and cows nuts are we talking about!?" I yell.

"I believe a cow with nuts is called a bull." Ameia changes the topic again dodging my question.

"I'm going to stab you if you don't stop changing the topic." I threaten.

"With what? Your pocket knife was taken off you remember? When you threatened Charlotte. Where is she anyway? She hasn't given us much trouble lately, I mean apart from going and dobbing us in to your all so wonderful father." Ameia tries to dodge the subject again.

"Ameia." I say sternly with a smile.

"Fine. Elliott asked me out." Ameia says just as we reach our classroom.

"Hand it over." Tony says from beside us. Sam groans and hands over a fifty dollar note.

"What was that?" I question.

"We were betting on who'd get together first. Eli and Ameia, Morgan and Ty or Rylan and uh... you."

"Damn wish I got in on that action." Ameia snorts.

"Nah but I told you it would happen before Rylan and Ash." Sam nudges Tony.

"Wanna bet on who's next?" Tony challenges.

"Oh I already know that." Morgan exaggerates by winking at me.