Blue haired girl.

Ashila's P.o.v

Walking into the first class after lunch I realise the Ameia girl had dyed her hair a dark shade of blue. The blue reminded me of a tropical dark sea in which showed off the marvellous corals hidden within when the sun shone from above. I walk to the back and sit next to her "I like your hair."

She smiles at me whispers "Thanks" almost so softly I can't hear her but I catch it. She looks at me more intensely and I notice her eyes are different colours.

Heterochromia iridum. I gasp remembering the name of the different eye colours, her smile drops as she notices and she turns away from me sharply. Why didn't I notice her eyes before? They were absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Her left eye was a stale grey blue colour, however less than a quarter of that iris was a golden brown, while the other had a bright blue sunflower effect with a bright yellow in the centre.

"Ameia" I speak her name for the first time smiling. She looks at me slowly "I like your eyes" I smile wider as she shows of her pearly whites, small dimples and looks down. Her skin was a soft milky colour that went good with her long lashes, pink lips and small frame.

She was wearing almost the same uniform as me. Instead of the normal black shoes, hers are laced with metal studs, the white high sock are the same as for the school skirt which is tucked in however the shirt has had some adjustments, the sleeves have been cut off and the edges sown back together neatly with the same metal studs lining the collar.

"I also like your uniform, very inventive" she laughs softly "Thanks". Suddenly someone takes the seat in front of me a spins it around and sits downs until they are completely facing me making Ameia go back to her quite self.

He smirks, "Hey babe" I sneer at the boy as he says that. "You know, you should come with a warning label" I say with a daring tone to bite back. "Something like choking hazard, babe?" I smile, he took the bait.

"Yeah, you know, because people tend to chock on small things" my voice dripping with venom, I glance down at his junk to make my point. A few people sniker as he blushed and turns back around towards the clueless teacher.

"That was pretty freaking amazing" Ameia speaks softly keeping her eyes on the teacher.
__________________________

After class I walk out with Ameia "Hey, you should come chill out in my room after class, before dinner. I mean only if you want." she looks at me doubtfully as if she's been turned down a million times before however hanging onto that one thread of hope.

"Only if you sit with me at lunch and dinner" I challenge her. Ameia is taken aback but soon covers it with a smile. "Sure" Ameia replies showing of her dimples with her large smile and creases and the edge of her eyes, a nice sight to see from someone who seems so lonely.