How long?

Ashila's P.o.v

"Okay so hypothetically if I accidentally hit him with a car and then accidentally reversed back over him, What would I get?" I ask Morgan. I had been asking the basic same question over and over. Can I kill him? Please?

We were back in class and I was already over toleration. Toleration was a stupid concept made by stupid people with stupid rules. Just idiotic if you ask me.

"I'm not going over this with you again Ash. You can hit him. Just make sure you don't kill him. I don't have the kinda cash to bail you out. Even if you are granted bail. Which you most likely will not gathered by your past with the law, that being on the wrong side." I could tell Morgan had grown tired from my antics. We had only a few minutes left of the class but I had taken up all just asking if I could kill him.

"I don't like it when you go all smarty pants on me. I do not understand it. Not one bit." I reply.

"I have to start sounding smart now. I need practice if I'm going to be a lawyer." She laughs.

"Yada yada yadaaa yeah yeah I know you have your whole life planned out. University by nineteen, boyfriend, out of Uni in six years, marriage, kids and oh for the love of god don't call your kid Eunice. It'll get bullied. And if not by other kids then by me." I say ferociously moving my hands around in an random way.

"Eunice is a good name." She fights back.

"I'll murder it and you can try again yeah?" I poke my tongue out, making fun of her.

"What did I just say about murder." She scrunches her nose up in humour looking over at Ameia who is laughing.

"Yeah yeah I remember. I'm not aloud." I say sighing.

"That's a first." Ameia points out.

"What's wrong?" Morgan raises a brow looking concerned at my sudden change of behaviour    

"Well since murder is out off the question and all-" I try but am interrupted by the teacher.

"Ashila can you listen?" The elderly lady look over her glasses at me.

"I don't know, can I?" I smile innocently.

"Ashila." The teacher grounds out through clenched teeth. You could tell she was over my shit considering I had been talking all through class.

"Oh right of course I can." I say, sarcasm laced within my voice.

"Something is wrong and it's got nothing to do with murder." Ameia points out once the teacher turns back around continuing what she was writing on the board.

"I'm just a little tired. Haven't been sleeping well." I reply scribbling nonsense on the table top with my finger.

"Are you sure?" Morgan asks still concerned.

"I'm fine." I smile.

"If this is because I was picking on you I'm so-" Morgan starts as I stand up but I interrupt.

"Relax guys, I'm fine. I'm just going to see Mason and Jimmy. Stop being worry rats." I laugh 

"And where do you think you are going Ashila?" The teacher turns back around and challenges.

"To see my guards miss, is that okay?" I counter back. As I say this everyone in the room becomes eerily silent and its almost as if they lean forward asking for a fight. 

"Sure?" She says after a few minutes of looking around the class. I could hear the class almost groan of annoyance.

"Thanks love, you'r a gem." I wink creating a few specks of laughter from behind me.

"Hey Mason, what's up? Still have that cat of yours?" I ask coming up to Mason who was leaning against the wall just next to the guards room. He looks up from his phone and smiles.

"Yeah, and I um... I meet someone." He shuffles from foot to foot nervously.

"Really?" I say with excitement, almost jumping up and down.

"Well I had seen her before but this time I actually talked to her. We are going on a date this weekend." Mason looks down at his feet.

"That's cute. How'd you meet her?" I question.

"My cat got out and well she lives across from my apartment, I didn't see her so I accidentally ran into her and knocked her over. Long story short, we were running like mad man, me after the cat and her after me. After I apologised and introduced myself she asked me in for coffee and yeah now we have a date." He rambles on. You could tell he was excited.

"Awww my wittle Mason has a date." I say mocking him by treating as a baby.

"Shut up Ash. I am taller than you." He scrunches his nose and ruffles my hair as I poke my tongue out at him.

"So wheres Jim-bone?" I ask sticking my head into the guards room to look for the old guy.

"Right on in there." Mason sticks his thumb out over his shoulder pointing into the room.

"Thank you." I say while skipping in like I own the place. Because I practically do own this place.

"Ashila? Why aren't you in class?" Jimmy looks up questioningly, from where he was sitting.

"I need to ask you something." I say seriously, sitting down in front of him.

"What is it?" Jimmy leans forward the smallest amount.

"It's... It's about... Don't worry about it." I fiddle with my fingers. Maybe nows not the time. Maybe never is the time. I sigh.

"No Ash, it's okay. Ask me." Jimmy says looking concerned.

"Nah it's cool man." I say standing up back to my old cheery self.

"Ashila..." Jimmy groans in annoyance.

"Don't worry. I'm okay. Now I'm going back to class now, where I should be." I say walking backwards back out the door.

"Alright then but Ash, you should know, you can talk to me about anything." Jimmy says seriously.

"I know Jimmy." I smile. I know. The bell rings signalling it's time for your next class.

"Leaving so soon?" Mason asks once I'm out in the hallway having no clue what just happened.

"I have got to go to class sooner or later." I laugh.