Midnight fun.

Rylan's P.o.v

I walk over to Ashila's door bringing my knuckles up to the cool wood and knock a few times.  I had spent the last two hours in my room unable to sleep. She didn't think that I was a badass. I'll show her a badass. I had decided I was going to sneak out with her and go out for some midnight fun. I hear her stumble to the door, as she opens it a look at her attire. She was only wearing an oversized shirt. I wonder what she'd look like in my shirt. She yawned and looked up to me expectedly. "Get dressed, we are going out" I told her.

She didn't even blink "right now? It's like three in the fucking morning." She whisper yelled.

"It's only eleven"

"Oh, okay where are we going" she asked with a sudden interest, a complete mood swing.

"Out." I simply say.

"Ohhkay... Give me a sec." She closes the door and I hear faint rustling and the occasional thud followed by "Oh fuck".

When she opened the door next it was like I was seeing a whole different person. She was wearing black boot heels, a black high waisted skirt with a black crop top to match, and over that she wore a leather jacket to bring it together. Hole mother Mackrell, she looked hot.

_______________________

I had decided to take Ashila to a night fight. I used to come here often and fight with Ty and Eli until we got caught so often that  the head masters had decided to put us on lockdown and isolation. It sucked so bad we just kinda gave up on sneaking out.

Fight night wasn't anything to spectacular, just a bunch of guys and the occasional girl who would gather in the old abandoned wear house on the outskirts of town. There was no real ring. We just gathered around creating a small opening which we called the ring.

Walking into the wear house I noticed two guys am had already begun to fight. We come to a stop just at the edge of the back. I look down at Ash just as she lets out a small yelp of surprise and spins around "Do it again and I'll shove a pencil so far up your ass you'll be crying pencil shavings for a month" Ashila threatens at the young man behind us. He smirks and looks to his friends. He sticks his hand out again ready to grab her ass when my fist goes flying for his face. His cheekbone makes an unruly sound as it cracks underneath my knuckles. The young man yelps and grabs his face before running off with his friends.

"Fucking asshole" she mumbled under her breath.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah. Thanks" she smiles up at me. She's so bloody adorable.

We turn back to the fight, it was already over. The smaller man out cold on the floor as some people dragged him out of the ring. The bigger man calling for another fight. The crowd began pushing and shoving in hopes some unfortunate idiot would fall into the opening. I watch Ash as she steps forward and onto her tip toes to get a better view when all of a sudden she is pushed into the small opening of the ring.

"Ash!" I went to step into the ring but a hand stopped me. It was the boss. The guy who organised the whole thing.

"You know the rules kid, once in the ring you can't get out unless you're out cold, dead or you win." He smiled wickedly showing his yellow, decaying teeth. The crowd cheered and bellowed.

I was scared for Ash. Actually scared. I mean I knew she could handle herself. I knew she she could kick butt, maybe even my butt, but this guy, no he wasn't even a guy. He was a fucking gorilla.

"You've seen me kick butt before, whats the difference now?" She asked looking her opponent up and down.

"That guy is basically a fucking gorilla. Three times bigger than you and not to mention ten times hairier."At that comment the gorilla man looked to me a grunted in disapproval. "Plus you are wearing a skirt." I looked around at all the shady looking dudes. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Has anyone ever told you to use you weaknesses as your strengths? I'll be fine pretty boy". Ash turns to the fighter and brings her fists up into a fighting stance "Bring it on King Kong"

King Kong throws fist after fist at Ash however somehow she dodges everyone. The crowd begging to get rowdy and start yelling more profanities. King Kong becomes tired and finally leaps onto Ask but somehow she manages to duck between his legs and is now behind him. She squats down sticking her left leg out and spins knocking the guy off his feet. "Your not going to let a little school girl beat you, are you?" King Kong moans and gets up, he turns around with his fists ready when all of a sudden Ash throws her foot into his face and knocks him out cold. The crowd is dead quite. She screws her face up, looks at him and finally says "That was a pathetic excuse of a fight. Who's next."

I begin laughing. Of course she'd win. She's Ashila. Ash comes up to me and smiles. "Come on, let's get some ice cream."
_______________________

"Can I ask you a question?" Ashila asks me as we walk up the stairs to our hallway. After the fight and then ice cream we had decided to come back since it would be daylight soon.

"Sure" I shrug.

"What's Jimmy's real name?"

"Your guard. Being totally honest I have no idea although after you cane everyone has been calling him Jimmy." I turn back towards her. 

"Oh fuck" Ashila stopped in her tracks just as we reach the top of the stairs.

"What" I ask confused.

"Um" she said looking slightly behind me.

"There's somebody behind me isn't there." I sigh. I slowly turn around to see the three head masters, two of the three looking like they were still asleep and Jimmy, Ashila's guard looking pissed. "I am in so much shit..."

"We" Ashila says from behind me. "We are in so much shit." She walks past me towards Jimmy and the head masters. "Hey Jimmy, we were just talking about you! Ha funny bumping into you here. What are the chances. I'm just going to bed-" Jimmy shakes his head no and Ash stops in her tracks. "Damn".