Ice cream, i scream.

Ashila's P.o.v

Morgan and Tyler are talking quietly amongst themselves when Rylan and I walk up with our hands clasped together. Ameia looks over first, a smile lighting her face but she stays silent.

"Oh my god you guys were taking... ohhhh are you guys holding hands?" Morgan asks.

I quickly untangle my hand from Rylans but he takes it back and smiles towards Morgan. "Yes."

The second the word leaves his lips Morgan is already bouncing towards and wrapping her arms tightly around the both of us. "About fucking time."

Eli starts to jump up and down with both palms pressed firmly to his cheeks while Ameia softly laughs. Eli all of a sudden jumps up onto Morgan and begins hugging us.

"What the hell Eli?" Morgan yells but Eli either ignores her or just can't hear her due to it being muffled.

"Oh my god you guys come on I want some ice cream." Tyler groans

"Yeah yeah okay hold your horses." Rylan laughs at Ty's childish behaviour.

"You guys are the best thing that ever happened to me. You realise that right?" I murmur as we make our was through the halls.

"Ash. I think we are the best thing that happened to any off us." Ameia smiles brightly.

"Right on sistah!" Morgan fist pumps the air.

"That's the cold hard truth." Eli then spins and snaps his fingers in a 'z' formation.

"I love you all so much."

"Okay we get it but ice cream?" Tyler asks as we enter the empty cafeteria. A smile plays on his lips as he looks down at Morgan.

"Yes please I'm starving." I say running past and bumping shoulders. He then catches me as we run towards the kitchen. Myself jumping over and onto the tables while he manoeuvres his way around them.

"I wonder what flavours they have?" Morgan catches me and then runs past laughing. This moment. This is where I wanted to be forever.

As I reach the kitchen I head straight for the freezing. Opening the door in hit with a forceful chill, I walk straight to the ice cream and grab an armful of the small tubs. I walk back out and lay then on the table while Tyler comes back with the spoons.

Both Morgan and Ameia grab a tub each of vanilla while Eli goes for chocolate. "Hey wait for me!" Tyler says as he hands them a spoon each. He passed two to Rylan who then gives one to me. I laugh as Tyler then picks out two tubs of ice cream, one caramel, the other peanut butter swirl, and begins to take a spoonful of each and eat them at the same time.

"I don't know how he still maintains his shape. He eats twice as much as me and does no exercise at all." Rylan laughs from beside me. I look down at our hands still enclosed within each other. He had grabbed my hand the second I put the ice cream down. I smile at the thought of him holding my hand forever.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

I shake my head. "Just something silly. I think we are going to need more ice cream." I turn around only to get a scare.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream out, my fist narrowly missing Marks shocked face.

"Holy hell I'm so sorry!" He shouts, his hands up in surrender.

"Mark what the fuck!" I stomp my foot. What the fuck was he doing standing behind me like a creep. I hadn't even heard him come into the kitchen??

"You didn't punch me?" He asks skeptically. He was just as confused as I was. I never missed. Never.

"Oh course not fuck face. I missed." I jab my spoon into his chest making him flinch. I look down and notice my ice cream had started to melt out onto the floor.

"But I still scared you?" He asks again. The realisation of what happened only know settling upon him. His face morphing from confusion into an understanding manner.

"Well I didn't scream for shits and gigs now did I?" I ask smiling with sarcasm.

"Oh my god." He stood frozen.

"Maybe you should hit him." My smile widens as Morgan suggests this. "Try not to miss this time." My smile drops as she says this. I reach back and swat my hand at her.

"I can't believe it." He states still frozen.

"Mark?" Ameia walks forward and pokes him, then looks back when she receives no reaction.

"Bro?" Tyler says from behind me.

"Did I break him?" I ask.

"I scared Ashila Summers and she didn't even punch me." Mark stated ignoring us.

"Not yet I haven't." I step forward ready to hit him in a joking manner.

"Woah woah woah." Rylan says holding me back. He laughs as he looks down at my attempt to fake anger.

"I gotta go tell the guys." Mark smiles beginning to get all giddy.

"Don't worry. No one will believe him." Ameia giggles as Mark skips out of the kitchen.

"Why didn't you punch him." Rylan asks.

"I was distracted." I say picking the tub of melting ice cream off of the floor.

"By what?" Eli asks still focusing on his ice cream as if nothing has just happened.

"Nothing." I dismiss. Ugh the thought of ice cream sounds pretty distracting. No??

"Sure sure. If that's what helps you sleep at night." Tyler says from the back still stuffing his face with ice cream. How has he not got a brain freeze yet?

"Shut up." I poke my tongue out at him.

"Ugh brain freeze." He mutters holding his head. Ha I spoke too soon.

"Where's Jimmy?" I ask as I put the ice cream in the bin.

"At the front gate pretty sure. He's doing dope duty." Eli says. I look back to see them all focused on their ice cream. I smile.

"I'll see you guys later. I gotta go talk to him about something."

"Okay." Eli hums in response.

"Cool." Morgan replies licking the spoon. Tyler was just now starting on his third tub.

"Wait." Rylan stops me as I'm about to leave.

"What?" I ask just as he places a small kiss on my lips. He smiles down at me.

"Oh. Thanks." I smile. My cheeks tinting as I notice everyone smiling at us.

"Gross." Eli scrunches his nose up just as Ameia sighs a small "Cute".