Chapter 11 | Dev's Confession

Depuis le début

I decide to call him. "The number that you have dialled...is currently unavailable," the phone teases.

I begin to get even more worried now as Dev used his phone only a few minutes ago to call someone.

I begin to freak out now and start screaming. "Dev!!!" I scream hysterically with tears pouring out of my eyes.

Shaking from the thoughts that were flooding my mind, I walk downstairs still screaming his name.

My feet felt numb as I saw what was in front of me. The floor was splattered with blood. I felt incredibly sick when I realise how the blood could have got there. I fall upon my knees and start to cry again.

Then the lights of the whole building begin to flicker making me freak out even more.

Just then a cold hand holds my shoulder. I let out a scream and don't turn around.

"Diya," Dev's voice hiffs in pain. I turn around...and find him yelling in pain. "Deev," I scream as he lays in my arms. The lights stop flickering and I discover that someone has stabbed him in the arm.

"Aaagh....Diya....My arm!!"

"D-Don't Worry Dev!! I've got you! This will hurt a little"

without wasting any time, I grab hold of the knife and quickly pull it out.

"Aaaaaghhh" He cries in agony.

i quickly take off my scarf and tie it around his wound to avoid any further blood loss.

I try to stand him up using my good arm as support, but my my body is no match for Dev's.

Helplessly i try calling people but the battery runs out.

To my aid come the two men we were supposed to have the meeting with.

"What happened to Mr Dixit?"

"He got attacked...would you please be able to take us to the hospital?"

"Yes Don't worry Mrs Dixit....we will take care of it."

With that they carry Dev into their car. I hold Dev's head into my lap while the two men sit in front.

"Dev...Don't worry...Were going to the hospital now...Everything will be fine," I assure him.

"Diya," he says in pain. "Dev," I say hysterically. "Diya...I'm sorry for the pain that I've given you," he whispers. "I want to tell you something....Diya," he says laying down in my lap and holding my face. "Yes Dev," I say.

"Diya....I Love you," he whispers making everyone in the car look at him. "I love you too Dev," I say without realising and start crying.

We reach the hospital and the staff admit him instantly.

Before they take him into the theatre I find a piece of paper in his hands. I try to take it off him but he grips onto it tightly. I snatch it out of his hands and they take him into the operation theatre.

Still in shock I open the piece of paper.

*What The Note Said*

I'm Back for you Diya!!!

Did you miss me???

Did you really think that I would let you go so quickly.

WELL YOU WERE WRONG DIYA!!! LIKE ALWAYS...YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT!!!

Oh and don't worry about Dev....He won't die just yet....I've only given him a slit. But if I were you I'd be worried about your self.

Save your self if you can.

Tumhara Pyara (Your loved)

ARJUN

*Note Over*

I shook as I read that note. Did Arjun escape prison?? I rush to the television in the corridor and switch it to a news channel.

"Breaking news....a prisoner named Arjun Singh has escaped prison...the police believe that his intentions are to harm people...The police are warning everyone to say cautious of this man," The news reporter warned me flashing Arjun's picture in the screen.

I was baffled by this and decided to call Siddhant and Pari (who were together thankfully. They came rushing in the hospital after about ten minutes.

"Diya!!" Pari screamed. "Tere top par khoon sabh theek to hai na (why does your top have blood)?" Pari said tearing up and giving me a hug. Then I remembered that my top was miserably drenched with Dev's and my blood. I sat them down and told them everything.

"Don't worry Diya...everything will be alright....Dev's a fighter...he can fight through anything," Siddhant assures.

After what felt like days the doctor rushed out of the operation theatre. He walks strait to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Well done Miss Khanna...If it weren't for you Mr Dixit wouldn't have made it today," the doctor said making me cry more. "The knife had touched one of Mr Dixit's nerves which is what caused so much pain and bleeding. "If you hadn't taken the knife out on time...I don't think that there was any way he could have survived," the doctor says patting my back.

"Can I meet him now Doctor?" I ask wiping off my tears. "Yes miss Khanna you may....he is still unconscious though....he should gain consciousness by the morning," the doctor says in his Grand father voice. "Thankyou" I whisper and walk into the room.

Dev lay there lifelessly with the monitor beeping in the background. His forehead as well as his arm was bandaged up. I drowned in guilt seeing him in this condition.

I was the reason behind Dev's condition! Even if Dev decides to forgive me after this....I will never be able to forgive myself!

I sit on the stool besede his bed and get hold of his hand.

"I'm Sorry Dev....I really am" 

So!!! How was it??

Another chapter finished!!! Dev and Diya still love each other...But Arjun's back!! What's going to happen is next?? Will Arjun harm the two again?? Will the police be able to catch Arjun before he does anything worse to Diya and Dev??

Please VOTE and comment to find out more!!!

❤❤Dillwali Out❤❤