T w e n t y - f i v e

Riley's POV
"Riley! Stop talking so loud you're hurting my brain!" She groaned turning on her side.

"I'm not even talking."

"Well then your breathing too loud!" She furrowed her eyebrows and shut her eyes.

They had to give Maya some kind of pill for the pain and well...she is getting a little...irritated.

She must be in so much pain right now.
I'm trying to stay awake. It's 4:47 and I can barely keep my eyes open...I remember when me and Maya were kids, we used to stay up till 5 am at sleepovers. I miss those years, the happy years when we were all together...I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted my mom.

* * *
R: hi mom, I just took Maya to the hospital, she's going into labor soon🤗👏👶🏼🏩

T: me and your dad will be right over. Should I text Katy?

R: I'll do it, just come to the hospital quickly. I know maya would want you guys here.

T: ok sweetie ❤️
* * *

I texted Farkle and Katy. Katy and Shawn went back to California after the baby shower, but I know Maya would want me to tell her. About 30 minutes after I texted Farkle my parents came rushing through the door.

"How is she?" Topanga asked concerned

"I think she's good, she's in a lot of pain right now." I whispered

"Could you guys keep it down, a pregnant lady is trying to sleep over here." Maya snapped

"Sorry peaches we'll go in the hall, call me if you need me." I smiled and left the room with my parents

Maya's POV

After they left, Farkle walked through the door.

"Hey." He smiled sympathetically

"Don't look at me like that." I snapped turning my head and shutting my eyes

"What? I just came here to support you."

"Yeah that and make fun of my belly."

He rolled his eyes, "how are you feeling?"

"Stuffed." I responded "I just really want him out."

"So do you know what you are going to name him?" Farkle asked peering down at his shoes.

"I'm not quite sure yet." I mumbled. "I've thought of a couple names. But I want to see him first before I name him." I wince slightly. "You know, it would help Baby if you would just hurry up and get out so I can name you." I sighed.

"Yeah." Farkle responded down at my belly. He looked up at me awkwardly. "What?" He asked innocently.

"Don't talk to my Baby." I said seriously.

He raised his hands up in defense.

Just then another contraction racked through me.
_Flashback_
"So, if you ever had a kid. What would you name him?" Lucas asked while we sat cuddled up on the couch.

"Um Ranger Rick." I said quickly.

"What? Ok how about Huckleberry, you seem to like that name when we were kids."