T w e n t y - t h r e e

Maya's POV
"Riles?"

"Peaches?"

Me and Riley were siting in my living room watching a movie. Riley was holding a bowl of popcorn on her lap and turned to look at me.

"Do you think I will be a good mom?" I asked Riley a little unsure of myself.

"Of course you will! You will be better than good, you will be the greatest mom in the history of moms! You know why?"

"Why."

"Because you would never put your kid through what you went through."

I felt my face get warm and my vision started getting blurry, great now I'm crying. I started fiddling with my hands.

"Hey...." Riley put her hand on my shoulder "You will be a great mom."

"Thanks, you will be a great aunt." I smiled wiping my watery eyes

I walked to the kitchen to see if we had any Nutella left.

"Hey Riley!" I yelled from the kitchen

"Do we have any Nutella left? Or any chocolate?"

"I think you ate it all." She hollered back

Oh joy...now I gotta walk all the way to the front door, put my shoes on, then walk all the way to the car, then go to Vons, then walk all the way to the front door, then walk all the way to the Nutella isle, then walk all the way to checkout then walk all the way back to the car again...it's too much! But baby needs Nutella.

"Get your shoes Riley we're going shopping.." I demanded while putting my shoes on

"But-Cinderella just lost her shoe! I can't stop watching now!"

"Riley you've seen this movie like 50 times." I whined

"Actually 54 times." She corrected

"My point exactly...lets go."

"Ok."

At Vons:
"Maya slow down! For a pregnant lady your crazy fast." She hollered from behind me

"Baby wants Nutella so baby will get Nutella." I stated simply

I scanned the isles till I found what I was looking for. Ooh snickers...NO MAYA! Stop it! We are here for one thing and that one thing is 5 jars of Nutella...

I felt my mouth water staring the Nutella and suddenly jerked foreword.
"Whoa!" I knew babies kicked and stuff, but-
"Whoa baby." I laugh when I feel my baby move. "Hey I know baby, you want Nutella as much I do." I feel awkward when an employee walks past me. "Nope, nothing weird here. Just a pregnant lady talking to her unborn child. Yeah nothing weird at all." I nervously smile hoping not to look too crazy.
Oh excuse me? Do these jars come in a four-pack?" I ask an employee while picking up a jar of Nutella. He shook his head and walked away.

I sighed as I picked two jars of Nutella. That's enough right? No, maybe two more. Ok one more so I can eat it in the car. And how about one when I get to the house? You know what I'm taking 7 jars-make that 8 jars of Nutella. I smile as I push the cart to where Riley was waiting patiently for me. She looked up and saw my cart. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as if she were to speak.