F i f t e e n

Maya's POV
I was in an spacious room with sheer curtains that draped high up from the ceiling and fell to the floor. There was someone else with me. He started walking closer to me and then I saw him...it was Lucas. With his dirty blonde hair and dark sea glass eyes.

"Lucas?"

I grasped his hands, it felt so real.

"Where have you been Lucas? I have missed you so much!" I exclaimed

"What are you talking about? I'm right here. Just like I promised."

He let go of my hands and walked towards a blinding light.

"Lucas where are you going?" I said with squinting eyes.

I tried going after him, but I was tied down. Not by ropes or chains...just myself.

He turned around for a split second.

"Home." He said sweetly

"I don't understand! You are home! Lucas!"

He just kept going further and further away...until he just became a blur.

"Maya..."

I opened my eyes to see Riley frowning at me. "Maya are you ok? What's wrong?"

I nodded and gave her a forced smile. "Uh-yeah It was a just dreaming." I didn't want her to worry about me. But when you are Riley I guess deep down you know you can't keep things from her for too long. She'll want to fix everything, because that's the kind of person she is.

I ran my hands through my hair before walking to the bathroom. I sat there for awhile, the fog helps me think.

I started to run the hot water to the bathtub till the room was full of steam. i kept thinking of the Lucas dream i had...was it a dream? was it real? I'm racking my brain because what if it really was him...i hope he's ok...he is in a better place now...i just wish i was there with him.

i sunk my head in the water hoping all my thoughts would wash away. while i was down there all i saw was a blurry face.

"what the heck are you doing maya????" she exclaimed while pulling my head out of the water.

"Umm I'm taking care of personal hygiene. Look i know we took baths together when we were younger but we are adults now and this is weird..."

"Your right...I'm sorry!" Riley was just halfway out the door "Just remember the funeral starts at 10:30." she added

as soon as riley left, i sunk my head back in the water.