Chapter 5

"Wow, I can't believe that happened to you," Aaron gasps, "I thought it was only in the movies. Gosh, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, its theirs," I smile.

"They don't seem to be over you," Aaron points out.

"I noticed that too, but maybe it's because they think they know me so well. In a week they'll figure I'll come back and accept them, but I'm not," I proclaim.

"Good," Aaron smiles, "So about my movie, how would you feel about talking about what those two creeps did to you. I understand if--"

"No, it sounds like a good plot," I smile, "and this will expose them for who they really are and probably give me sympathy and you praise."

"Alright, that's awesome," Aaron smiles as he gets up to put his lunch tray away, "So your place or my place? And time?"

"How about my place and afterschool, that way we have more time to work on it and to get to know each other," I smile.

"Okay, see you then," Aaron beams as he walks away as the bell rings.

I sigh and get up then I hear a crash, Aaron got knocked down by none other then Jealous Josh.

"You freak! Do you honestly think she cares about you? She only cares about me and herself," he yells.

"Josh quit the crap! Everyone knows you're upset because I dumped you," I snap.

Josh storms up to me and whispers, "you really wanna ruin your rep by hanging with this geek?"

"This geek will be more loyal than you or Carrie ever have been," I state, I go over to help Aaron up and we walk away without a word. I could feel the angry fumes omit from Josh's ears, eyes, nose and mouth, because I just dissed him. The first girl  to ever dump and  diss him did it out of pure hatred for him, and he hated it.

"Well that was interesting," Aaron chuckles.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I shurg.

"No worries, still on for this afternoon?" Aaron hoped.

"See you then," I nod as we part ways to go to our next classes.