Chapter 14-Falling For The Gangleaders Son

Zacznij od początku

I ended up driving my jeep to school because I didn't feel like driving my bike today

I ended up driving my jeep to school because I didn't feel like driving my bike today. When I parked my car I grabbed my bag and headed into the school, the school was buzzing with news about the new girl and what not, i saw Virginia come up to me she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a quiet corner in the school..
"What the hell was taht yesterday?!" She whispered/yelled at me.
"Nothing." I answered shrugging.
"You can't just say it was nothing when a guy literally pointed a gun at us." She sneered.
"I don't want to talk about it right now.. I promise I'll tell you everything at another time." I said, trying to end the conversation. "What class do you have next?"
   "Math, and you?" She asked forgetting about the topic for now..
   "Math with Mr. Watson." I said hoping she had math with him aswell.
   "Me too." She said smiling.. The bell rang 5 minutes after talking about who the new girl might be...
  We headed to class and took a seat at the very back of the room, there was an empty seat to my right, Virginia and I talked for a bit until the tardy bell rang.
Mr.Watson started giving a lesson but got interrupted by the door opening, everyone let out groans annoyed that we couldn't just go on with the lesson and get it over with... "Who might you be?" Mr asked.
"My names Ashley I'm new.." The girl standing by the door said awkwarly..
"Alright go take a seat." He said and pointed to the seat next to me, she made her way and sat next to me..
"Jess." Virginia said nudging me.
"What!?" I said a little loudly.
   "That guy over there keeps staring at you." She said pointing at Graysons table, I looked up and made eye contact with him as soon as we made eye contact both of us turned away.. "Are you guys like a thing?"
   "No, we're not a thing why would you think that." I said scrunching up my nose.
  "Just saying." She said shrugging.
   "Umm can you help me with number 9." Ashley the girl next to me said..
   "I'm not good at math sorry." I said. ." My name is Jessica by the way."
   "Nice to meet you." She said. We all got back to work until the bell rang for lunch, I headed over to a empty table while Virginia went to get something to eat for herself because I wasn't really hungry..
  "Hey can i sit with you." Ashley said standing in front of the table i was at.
  "Yeah sure go ahead." I said, Virginia came and sat bext to me she looked over at Ashley and spoke.
   "Hi my names Virginia." She said stretching her hand out to Ashley.
  "My name is Ashley." She said shaking Virginias hand, they both started eating their food while I looked through my phone.
  I all of a sudden I got an idea, if Grayson doesn't want me to help him find my brothers and won't let me help but he wouldn't be able to prevent me from helping if I joined the gang so I might aswell talk to his dad.. I heard that in order to join the gang you need to meet him in an underground fighting area it is said that he has a secret office and if we find it he'll put us to the test and see if we're good enough to be in his gang
  "Jess we're headed to class the bell just rang." Virginia said..
  "Alright, meet me after school at the entrance." I said as I walked in a different direction..

(After school)
    I walked to the front of the school and waited for Virginia when she finally arrived she got there with Ashley by her side I looked over at Virginia and raised my eyebrow as if saying why is she here, she just shrugged.
  "Let's go." I said not really caring that Ashley was going to come with us, we all got in my car and I drove off.
  "Where are we headed to?" Virginia asked.
  "Well we're gonna go to a quiet spot at the beach were I can explain everything that you want to know." I said driving, i made a right turn and then a left and I suddenly came to a stop when I noticed we were finally here. We all got out and they followed me to the spot were there would usually be very little people so that I could talk to them, when we finally got there we took a seat and Virginia turned and looked at me..
  "Speak!" She said clearly wanting to know what I was hiding from her..
  "Ok before i speak." I said turning to Ashley. "I need you to promise if you're going to be our friend to not tell anyone my secrets and what's going on with my life.."
  "I promise, I wouldn't dare hurt the only friends I've made so far in a while." She spoke with sincerity in her voice..
  I then proceeded to tell them how my first friend when i got here got killed and how my sister died, i also told them about how my parents weren't even my parents and how they had lied to me and my brothers our whole lives I also told them how my "Best Friend" betrayed me and was just getting information out of me.. Lastly i told them about Grayson trying to protect me but how I wanted nothing to do with him until I found out that he knew what was going on with my brothers..
  "Well that's some information." Virginia said as I finished telling them what I've been through.
  "Woah.. I have never heard about something this horrible happening before." Ashley said looking worried and nervous at the same time.
   "Yeah whatever tragic i know, but what's done is done and we can't do anything to change it." I said with no emotion in my voice, they both didn't say anything. "So do any of you know where the underground fighting area thingy is located?"
   They both looked shocked that I would ask that. "Well I know where it is Dylan has gone a few times and I've made him take me with him." Virginia answered shrugging. "Why do you ask?"
  "No reason, but you're showing me where it is tonight." I said with a small smirk on my face.
   "Why would you want to know where a place like that is?" Ashley asked raising her eyebrow.
   "Because I just do." I said back daring her to oppose to my decisions.
  "Ok well I'll show you the spot at around 9 pm when it's usually packed but you're not really noticeable in the crowd." Virginia said not really questioning my decision.
   "Are you going to come?" I asked Ashley.
   "Umm I can't I have things to do tonight." She answered her voice trembling signaling that she was lying.
   "Ok suit yourself, just get someone to pick you up from here because I can't take you home I'm sorry." I said not at all happy that we were already starting of our friendship with her lying.
   "Oh okay I'll call my sister to come pick me up." She said as we walked back to the parking area of the beach.
  "Alright well we'll see you around." I said getting in my car as Virginia got in the passenger seat..
   "So where are we going now?" She asked.
  "We're heading to my house of course, we aren't going to an underground whatever it is looking like this." I said pointing at my outfit..
  "Oh ok." She agreed with no problem. "There must be a reason why you want to go there not just because." She said clearly getting the idea that something was up..
   "I want to join the Graysons dads gang." I said as if it was no big deal
"YOU WHAT!¿" she yelled looking at me like if i was crazy.
"Virginia you need to understand that if I don't do this I might never see my brothers again and I can't let that happen." I said my voice full sadness at the thought of never seeing them again.
"It's dangerous." She whispered. "If you're joining the gang so am I."
"You can't do that just because of me." I said not wanting her to get involved in this mess.
"I'm your friend and I'm going to join to help you find your family so that you can be happy again." She said with a firm voice.
   "I can't let you do that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you or your family were to get hurt." I said and it was true i would feel like crap the rest of my life if anything happened to her or her family enough stuff has happened because of me.
  "I don't care what you think." She said. "Plus Dylan is part of it and he knows exactly where Graysons dad will be and if you don't let me join with you I won't ask for his help."
   "Fine." I said as we pulled into my driveway, we both got out and we headed towards my bedroom we had already talked about clothing and stuff and I found out she used the same size as me so it wouldn't be a problem in that context but the shoes size was different I used a size 6 and she used a size 8 but i think i migh have a pair or two that are to big for me.
   "Ok well I'm going to go through your clothes if you don't mind." She said going over to my closet.
   "Ok go ahead I'm going to do the same.." I said, after around 20 minutes of looking for our outfits we finally decided on one and we were currently doing some light makeup and a simple hairstyle. I looked for a pair of shoes that didn't fit me and handed them to Virginia.. After we were ready we headed out..

Virginia had texted Dylan and he said that he would meet us there in order to meet with Graysons dad of course he was against it at first but we eventually convinced him

"Ok turn left and park then we walk from here Dylan is going to wait for us at the entrance and he'll make sure they let us in." Virginia said, i did as she said and we got out of the car she lead the way and Dylan came into view.
"Hey girls I still think this is a bad idea." Dyla said as we walked up to him.
"You're not getting me to change my mind Dylan please just let it go." I said.
"Fine let's go." He turned around and said a few words to the guy next to a weird door type of thing the guy nodded and Dylan opened the door leading us to some stairs leading to what I'm guessing is the underground area. We finally got to where we wanted to and there were so many people..
In one of the corners i saw Ashley, I thought she had stuff to do, I thought about confronting her but soon that thought was thrown out the window when a guy went up to her and pulled her close as they started making out.
"Do you see that?" I asked Virginia.
"Yes i do Ashley has good taste I must say that guy is really good looking." She said shrugging.
"Do you girls want to talk to my boss or not?" Dylan asked irritated that we didn't hurry up.
   "Yeah we do." I said following him to wherever he was leading us. He tapped on a wall I don't know what for but suddenly a pathway opened and he signaled for us to follow him..
"Common we're almost there." He said after 10 minutes of walking, he tapped another wall and this time the door to an office opened.. "Hello boss i have someone that would like to speak to you."
"Who might it be." The guy asked.
"It's to girls that want to join the gang." Dylan responded.
"Let them in." Graysons dad ordered, Virginia and I made our way inside and Graysons dad turned to look at us. "Who are you and why do you want to join the gang?"
"I'm Jessica, and i want to help find my brothers." I said looking at him.
"So you're the girl that my son keeps talking about." He said. "What can you do that would help the gang and it wouldn't bring us down because of you."
"I've been boxing for almost 4 years and I think i can protect myself if I need to." I said, sounding positive.
"I'll let you girls join with one condition." He said.
"What would the condition be?" I asked.
"You girls are the first girls to ever be in my gang, and I don't want you telling anyone that you are in my gang you'll find out when you meet the other why I don't want you doing that." He said..
"We'll make sure not to do that." Virginia answered.
  "Alright meet here tomorrow, Dylan show them the way out." He said.
   "Ok sir I will." Dylan said and we followed behind him as he showed us the way outside i was looking down at my feet when I bumped into someone........
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Not edited!