Chapter Seventeen:

"Savannah why did you do that?" I asked her after waking up from the pressure point she gave me.
"You were wild" she told me.
"Well I'm calm now but I won't be if you don't take off these stupid cuffs" the words quicken towards the end. Savannah unlocked the cuffs and all was calm.
"What is their next plan?" I asked her standing up rubbing my wrists
"They're teaching us to fight" she told me as we went downstairs to the kitchen. Isaac stood up and got ready to run.
"Hey guys" I said looking at Scott and Ethan as I sat down at the table and poured some cereal for breakfast.
"Hi Skyler, what's up?"
"Nothing ready for lesson two?" I said putting the bowl in the sink.
"Ok, let's do it" Ethan smiled. We went outside and into the woods.
"Ok first you have to transform, Aiden and I found it easier to train as the giant first then do it by ourselves." Ethan instructed.
"Ok" Sav and I high-fived and transformed into the giant.
"Now don't let your height become your weakness, stay light on your feet and communicate clearly with each other... good now try to fight me I'll keep it easy since this is your first time."
"Ok you with me, let's keep our defence stronger until he get tired then we offend, understand?" I asked her.
"I got it lets go, we can do it" I giggled.

"You guys are naturals at this" Ethan said huffing and puffing.

"I really want to kill you guys" I growled separating from Savannah huffing and puffing as well. I was fitter than she was.
"You're so weak" I told them jumping around for more, but she held me back even in her state.
"You're acting like a puppy" She slowed her breathing
"Let me at them you Bitch" I growled.
"Now I know you are just mad cause I called you a puppy" she pushed me away from everyone.
"Skyler Melissa get into your room now, Savannah get in Scott's you two need some time by yourselves and do some homework." Mum ordered.
"Thanks a lot Skyler" Savannah ran upstairs to Scott's room.

Hey guys,
Sorry that I haven't been update this book I had a long writers block, but hopefully I can get back into this.

Keep on Rockin'
MBonsey151